Best Arena Team for Me

I have been struggling arena recently, mainly with who to use and my rank has been dropping. I've tried different combos but it doesn't seem to work. So I'm asking for your help. Assume everyone is maxed out or close to maxed out unless stated otherwise.

I usually run QGJ (L), Poe (4 stars), Lumi, 86 and Poggle, and this would usually get me top 20. Now my ranks been falling, but I have no problem winning though.

Anyways, other toons I have that are viable and/or I like at high levels are Yoda (6 stars), 88, Phasma, Sid, Daka (4 stars), and Rey (almost 5 stars). I could do an all Jedi team but don't feel like it's viable. I also have RG 3*s, I could get him to 4 probably in 1-2 weeks I just don't feel like it unless you guys have a good suggestion for him. I also didn't want to use GS but I'm gonna start farming him soon, feel as if I have to.

Anyways, what combination should I use/who else should I get? Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I'm using an all Jedi team that's viable in my server. QGL 5* lead, Ahsoka 6*, Yoda6*, Eeth 7*, Lum 7*. Didn't play for a few days and dropped to 267. With this team I went from 267 to rank 11 with 3 refreshes still two hours left so finished 16th by pay out time. Won every battle except for the two the game crashed on me. Also over night I only went from 16th to 34th. Would have easily taken a top spot if I had time to play earlier.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    FYI my server is full of all the top team comps with everyone but me in top 40 having maxed out teams. Everyone around me is over 1k my power level min
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I'm using an all Jedi team that's viable in my server. QGL 5* lead, Ahsoka 6*, Yoda6*, Eeth 7*, Lum 7*. Didn't play for a few days and dropped to 267. With this team I went from 267 to rank 11 with 3 refreshes still two hours left so finished 16th by pay out time. Won every battle except for the two the game crashed on me. Also over night I only went from 16th to 34th. Would have easily taken a top spot if I had time to play earlier.

Didn't think they'd perform that well, I figured teams with Dooku and Sid would pick the Jedi off better than that. I'd run QGJ 6* (7* less than a week), Yoda 6*, Lumi 7*, and then two of JC 6* (7* two days), Barriss 7*, Eeth 7*'s
  • Options
    The key to defense is to look intimidating...seriously. If they engage you, they are likely going to win. Having all your highest starred people on your team as defense is going to help more than having good 5 star guys. Think about when you hunt for arena fights. If within 5 ranks you see a team with even one 5 star versus a team of all 7 stars, who would you fight?
  • Options
    The key to defense is to look intimidating...seriously. If they engage you, they are likely going to win. Having all your highest starred people on your team as defense is going to help more than having good 5 star guys. Think about when you hunt for arena fights. If within 5 ranks you see a team with even one 5 star versus a team of all 7 stars, who would you fight?

I see your point, less challenges against the less I'll go down. It's not that clear cut though, if I see a 7* Sid for example I fear him less than a 5 or 6* Daka or Rey, because they bring so much more than Sid to the table I find. So I have to be fearful, which means I need GS, because he strikes fear in my eyes when I see a 7* gear 9 GS