Zeta Advice?

So I'm about to have 2 zetas available to put on someone or someone's.. I have pretty much 2 main squads my Palps Sith squad and my Bastila Jedi squad or maybe Thrawn or something else? Can I get some suggestions and opinions please? Thank you. :)

https://swgoh.gg/p/822585681/characters/

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Gm Yoda - battle meditation
    GG - metalloid monstrosity

Get them r5-7 asap.
  • Options
    Gm Yoda - battle meditation
    GG - metalloid monstrosity

Get them r5-7 asap.

I was thinking about Yoda actually! I want to do GG also! But I have no droids or team to use him on? :(
  • Options
    As long as he is r5-7, doesn't matter about the other droids. ;)
  • Options
    As long as he is r5-7, doesn't matter about the other droids. ;)

What do you mean bud??
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Oh well, that may have been some weird theorycrafting of mine. Definitely want to get a Separatist team going. Nute, dooku, assajj, and magna.

Then you can eventually add in b2 and b1.
  • Options
    I have Dooku at G12. I have Asajj at 7* gear 8 or 9 I think. My Sep team is getting better, but I decided to start going hard on FO.. I'll def zeta Yoda now tho, but now I need to choose one more...
  • Options
    xPat3678x wrote: »
    I have Dooku at G12. I have Asajj at 7* gear 8 or 9 I think. My Sep team is getting better, but I decided to start going hard on FO.. I'll def zeta Yoda now tho, but now I need to choose one more...

It's very tempting to use the zetas available, but you may better off only putting the zeta on GMY. Wait and gear some other tons up then when you're up to 2 or 3 zetas again, re-evaluate and maybe slap some zetas on the kylos
  • Options
    I would strongly recommend the GMY battle meditation as a zeta for your roster. Great boost to jedi team that carries on in usefulness after getting JKR.

Less useful immediately, but the Raid Han zeta is still one of the best. While you don't have CLS for a solid rebel squad yet, his zeta will still help your B/C squads in GAC.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • xPat3678x
    251 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »

It's very tempting to use the zetas available, but you may better off only putting the zeta on GMY. Wait and gear some other tons up then when you're up to 2 or 3 zetas again, re-evaluate and maybe slap some zetas on the kylos

Yeah, I was kinda thinking of maybe saving 1 of them too cause I'll unlock Traya in about a month or 2. I have 87 shards for her, that's who I'm really looking forward too..

So the Yoda one is that good then??

But yeah! I'm also working on my FO now cause of the new and stuff. I have a really strong feeling that FO is gonna be super important in the near future lol.
  • Options
    I would strongly recommend the GMY battle meditation as a zeta for your roster. Great boost to jedi team that carries on in usefulness after getting JKR.

Less useful immediately, but the Raid Han zeta is still one of the best. While you don't have CLS for a solid rebel squad yet, his zeta will still help your B/C squads in GAC.

I love raid Han. I'm hearing him up slowly lol. I'm working on GG, Han, Thrawn, and Kenobi since I just unlocked him and Thrawn last week or whatever. Just got GG to 7* a week ago too. I'm pretty sure im doing too much random gearing but I can't help myself.. Ha.
  • Options

I love raid Han. I'm hearing him up slowly lol. I'm working on GG, Han, Thrawn, and Kenobi since I just unlocked him and Thrawn last week or whatever. Just got GG to 7* a week ago too. I'm pretty sure im doing too much random gearing but I can't help myself.. Ha.

Focusing is hard to do, but is much better in the long run. If you can focus on a squad and bring them up to competitive levels (for your GP/lvl) before moving on to the next it will help in the long run as you won't go wasting gear on random characters.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

Focusing is hard to do, but is much better in the long run. If you can focus on a squad and bring them up to competitive levels (for your GP/lvl) before moving on to the next it will help in the long run as you won't go wasting gear on random characters.

Yeah, honestly I have a huge problem with that to be completely honest. Haha. Seriously, I've always been all over the place since I started playing pretty much when the game first came out. I missed 2 and a half years of playing being locked up, but I've caught back up fairly quick ha. Idk how but I am. Lol. I heard from many people I shouldn't be gearing soo many random chars but like I said, the chars i like and which I know is good I can't help myself ha. I stay in the 90 to 100 range in Arena so I'm pretty proud of that!
  • Options
    So I'm about to have 2 zetas available to put on someone or someone's.. I have pretty much 2 main squads my Palps Sith squad and my Bastila Jedi squad or maybe Thrawn or something else? Can I get some suggestions and opinions please? Thank you. :)

I'm not a pro at this game or anything but I'll let you know my opinion. Based on how many resources you've devoted to EP(Relic 6), I'd put double zeta him. His second zeta isn't one of the best in this game by far, but I feel it's important and I'm going to be doing it myself shortly. Alternatively, you could zeta Darth Vader's no escape so he is immune to TM reductions, that's always handy. Or follow the advice of people above and do GMY. By the way, how strong is EP relic 6 lol.
  • Options
    If Jedi are one of your main squads, you definitely should zeta GMY's unique. That extra foresight and TM gain goes a long way.

Side Note:You are really missing out if you're running ZPalpatine without Sion. You should star/gear him up ASAP and zeta him.
  • Options
    jawa7778 wrote: »

I'm not a pro at this game or anything but I'll let you know my opinion. Based on how many resources you've devoted to EP(Relic 6), I'd put double zeta him. His second zeta isn't one of the best in this game by far, but I feel it's important and I'm going to be doing it myself shortly. Alternatively, you could zeta Darth Vader's no escape so he is immune to TM reductions, that's always handy. Or follow the advice of people above and do GMY. By the way, how strong is EP relic 6 lol.

Oh, I guess it didn't update on .gg when you looked at my roster, I just got him to R7 last night actually! All FTP too! :) Honestly, I love him! R7 Palps is such a G! He's very darn powerful now! Haha. He does a grip or damage! Also, building up the shocks from Bastila's zeta on Sith Apprentice I think both of their damage starts to stack too! It's pretty **** awesome! Ha. He has a lot of health and protection, potency, and speed, he's such a MONSTER at R7! Haha.

But yeah, all my resources have gone to my Sith, it's my Arena squad, Palps unique zeta I do really want but I was told it's just for pleasure really?? I'm def gonna do Yoda prolly cause my second best squad my Jedi squad is getting pretty good too! That Vader zeta sounds good too, cause without him my squad just wouldn't work right. I got my Vader really fast, he's my fastest char to get the TM train rolling!
  • Options
    willennium wrote: »
    If Jedi are one of your main squads, you definitely should zeta GMY's unique. That extra foresight and TM gain goes a long way.

Side Note:You are really missing out if you're running ZPalpatine without Sion. You should star/gear him up ASAP and zeta him.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure im gonna use one of my 2 zetas for Yoda.

Now to the second part of your reply, I knowww :( I have been going up against a lot of squads like mine but with Sion instead of Dooku like I'm running and I do love Sion and would love to use him, I have thought many times about trying to gear him up more since I only have him at 3* :( Buuut, it just sucks cause I remember farming Nihilus and it took soo **** long! Haha