Why I like Relics

When my 140000 GP CLS team can now take a 140000 GP JKR standard team it feels like they made things right.

DR Malak combos are still about 40% efficiency.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    CLS can take a JKR team without Relics as well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Wayyyy more mod dependent if u ask me
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

I have TVF mods.
  • Options

I have TVF mods.

I shave those from in-between my limbs weekly
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    k
  • Options
    My relic NS can take out 90% of relic JKR teams. Is that impressive?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options

No. Too inconsistent
  • Options

No. Too inconsistent

Have you used his NS?
  • Options
    Treeburner wrote: »

No. Too inconsistent

Have you used his NS?

He said 90. I am certain my CLS team is now offensively 100% against JKR, however my CLS team may be iffy against NS, which further supporta the point of the thread. Relics have brought balance to top end gameplay
  • Options

No. Too inconsistent

Have you used his NS?

He said 90. I am certain my CLS team is now offensively 100% against JKR, however my CLS team may be iffy against NS, which further supporta the point of the thread. Relics have brought balance to top end gameplay

Not sure about balance, my shard is DR or padme in top 50 with 3 teams running g13 relic 7 general skywalker and one cheeky CLS team. Hardly balance just 2 teams and 4 kraken teams
  • Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »

No. Too inconsistent

Have you used his NS?

Not sure about balance, my shard is DR or padme in top 50 with 3 teams running g13 relic 7 general skywalker and one cheeky CLS team. Hardly balance just 2 teams and 4 kraken teams

But I do like relics just don’t think they brought any balance
  • Options
    Pryrates wrote: »
    When my 140000 GP CLS team can now take a 140000 GP JKR standard team it feels like they made things right.

DR Malak combos are still about 40% efficiency.

If r2 is faster than JKR and you know the strat, cls will win 100% of the time regardless.

Btw r7 raid han is a huge disappointment

Why?
  • Options
    7rwubel2aq56.gif
  • Options
    Oops, thought this was the why I like relish thread
  • Options

Why?

There's no appreciable difference in output between R4 and R7. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't.

For me that differsnce is killing Badstilla on the opening with Han or not. And that happening = me killing DR/Malak or not.
  • Options
    For me that differsnce is killing Badstilla on the opening with Han or not. And that happening = me killing DR/Malak or not.

That's why I took him to R7. I'm not getting that kill, and I'm not noticing much of a difference between the effect my damage has on her from R4 to R7. My Han is built with 2 crit% mods and 4 crit damage. What are you building him with? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Oh the Bastilla kill is still 50/50. I'm currently working up R2D2 to R7 from R6 with offense set and all offense to see if that does it. Then... I am going to check out her kit before I do this, but she always resisting and not taking damage from Chewbacca's assist. If I could fix that this would be a non-conversation
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Oh the Bastilla kill is still 50/50. I'm currently working up R2D2 to R7 from R6 with offense set and all offense to see if that does it. Then... I am going to check out her kit before I do this, but she always resisting and not taking damage from Chewbacca's assist. If I could fix that this would be a non-conversation

I'm taking Chewie to R7 next to try and get that kill. Then I spose R2. There's lots about her I don't understand. The stun immunity being one, but the other is her speed. She's obviously getting additional speed from other. I don't know from where. Sometimes if her speed is like 290, my Luke is still going ahead of her, he's 327. But then on another team identically built DR/Malak/Badstilla/HK/ST team, she could be 280 and is going ahead of him.

Well, my Han shoots 1st, period. So if I can double-shoot her, done. That bonus offense from R2 gets added to Han before all of his multipliers. I think if you want consist >100,000 damage shots to Badstilla then that is the key
    Post edited by Mephisto_style on
  • Options
    The stun immunity being one, but the other is her speed.

Stun immunity is DR lead, grants the char one stack of ferocity instead.
    DR lead also grants SE speed per debuff.

Hence you hitting her with stun makes her faster
  • Options

That's why I took him to R7. I'm not getting that kill, and I'm not noticing much of a difference between the effect my damage has on her from R4 to R7. My Han is built with 2 crit% mods and 4 crit damage. What are you building him with? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Try an offense set w/ a CD primary triangle. Offense % Primary cross/square. You want as high % offense secondaries as possible and 6 dot those mods you can get larger offense boosts from the % boosts than the flat offense secondaries with high relics.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Try an offense set w/ a CD primary triangle. Offense % Primary cross/square. You want as high % offense secondaries as possible and 6 dot those mods you can get larger offense boosts from the % boosts than the flat offense secondaries with high relics.

I am making that transition. 1st I am loading r2d2
  • Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »

No. Too inconsistent

Have you used his NS?

Not so sure my whole shard is just JKR and Malak teams
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA