General Skywalker Event return

i know it has only been a short time since the first event, and will most likely be a few months before its return. But does any have any information/best guess when this event will make its 2nd go around?

Replies

• Options
    pciwqbuu37f0.png

That was the timeframe from Malak so I’d assume the same thing.

The last GAS event was on October 11 so 43 days ago. I’m thinking another 2 or 3 months honestly. Possibly in January.
  • Options
    Ha, yes, its taking me a lot longer than I thought to gear up the requireds.. I need more guns n cuffs n carbs!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Hope it’s longer.

Hope it's a lot longer.

I hope it's a lot, lot longer!
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind March at the earliest. Getting all those toons to gear 13 is a real pain!
  • Options
    I would aim my preparations to be fully complete in 80 days going from malak return. It can go both ways, cg may budge in and return it a bit early after ls geo outcry starts...or push the time even further to retain value since most that got it can't 7* it. TL:DR do not delay your preparations.
  • Options
    They somewhat hinted in the most recent podcast about visiting Clone Wars season 7 when the Episode 9 stuff is done. The return of the General Skywalker event would be a good way to kick that off.
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    They somewhat hinted in the most recent podcast about visiting Clone Wars season 7 when the Episode 9 stuff is done. The return of the General Skywalker event would be a good way to kick that off.

Sounds like February because that’s when CW comes back which would be in line with when they brought Malak around for the 2nd run.
  • Options
    I’m thinking Xmas time :)
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Hope it’s longer.

Hope it's a lot longer.

Hope its a lot loooot longer
  • Options
    Soon™
  • Options
    If they go by the Malak timeline it’ll be early February. But their proclivity with keeping precedence isn’t good, so it could be anytime.