I think Hound's Tooth is broken

Klocko
1017 posts Member
edited November 2019
I was just fighting in fleet arena. I had breach on JKA and somehow taunt was cleared by Negotiator AoE. My HT is fully maxed (except useless reinforcement ability) and Bossk is fully relic 7, so it's not die to being underpowered, or missing an ability. It worked just fine last night. Today, not so much.

Edited for typos

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Did it have buff immunity?

What happened was:

Negotiator does AOE
    ETA with breach does basic and applies target lock, and fives dispels taunt and protection up on his basic
    Hounds Tooth tries to reapply taunt but has buff immunity so taunt doesn’t get reapplied
    AOE ends and now you have a breached ETA and tauntless Hounds Tooth
  • Options
    The BLT removes taunt from HT right away. I think this is a bug since after the dispel he should be taunting again
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Goku_Black wrote: »
    The BLT removes taunt from HT right away. I think this is a bug since after the dispel he should be taunting again
    Did Hounds Tooth have buff immunity on himself when BTL dispelled his taunt?
  • Options
    The BLT

whats the BLT?
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    The BLT

whats the BLT?

Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato? ….

The new Y-Wing (BTL-B), I assume...
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry. No y-wing in battle. Just JKA, 5's, HT. Also, no buff immunity at play.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    Can you make a video?
  • Options
    Klocko wrote: »

Are you sure about that? JKA's first move is always to try to apply buff immunity. If HT was taunting at the time, it'll probably stick (it'll probably stick without the taunt too, but somewhat less so).
  • Options
    To be fair I have occasionally seen this in Rebel mirror matches, but it rarely has a significant effect on the game, really doesn't happen often though, and I can't find any abilities that stop ht getting taunt back with a breached enemy. And no it's not while buff immunity is applied.
  • Options
    You just now realized Hounds Teeth is broken? Lol