Luke Skywalker.

Dear CG -

Can we get another Luke or two added to the game? It's been 4 years and we have 2. He doesn't have to be meta shifting in most versions, but can tie in nicely with a few teams.

There's Pilot Luke (synergy with Wedge/Biggs), Stormtrooper Luke (synergy with STH/Leia), Jedi Luke (I know this isn't happening), old Luke (synergy with JTR), ceremony Luke, Endor Luke (helmet/camo) and probably force ghost Luke.

And although Commander Luke is Hoth Luke, they made a Hoth Luke toy, so that could be an option to pair with the other 2 Hoth soldiers, Captain Han and ROLO.

Replies

• Options
    I'd rather have a new Obi Wan personally. Like, Episode III Obi, the one that's been on the loading screen for 3+ years now
  • Options
    Of all the characters we need I really don't think Luke would be very high on the list.
  • Options
    I would rather have more characters that aren't in the game at all, instead of different versions of a character we already have.
  • Options
    Really, what does Massassi Temple Luke do? Walk 10 metres, get a medal, and smile? Not enough for an entire other character.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!