I have a bad feeling about this....

uno
150 posts Member
wanted to take a minute and offer some feedback to the devs....What are u guys thinking?!!!! new content isn't new ways to purchase....u've set up QA sessions garnering feedback from the community and then promptly ignore the most talked about issues. i understand its a business and there has to b somebody that pays to keep the lights on but it seems u've missed the most important thing in keeping ur customers happy....what i'm unhappy about(in no particular order)
QOL....the combat is tediously long even on 4x speed
all the raids should b simmable
tb takes way too much time
bugs....for every one fixed 2 more get added including ones that return from being 'fixed'(i've quit reporting them cuz they never get addressed anyway)
communication.....no one cares how there will b a new way to spend money or how it's still broken cuz u didn't bother to test it before going live....going back on a previous statement(reversal of policy in a resource management game seriously hacks most of us btw)
GA....a fun format but still not a tournament....the champeen is just the one with lucky matches and good rng
RNG....although i appreciate an amount of randomness, lately it's gotten to the point where it's a total coinflip regardless of strategy used(although not every fight)
PHD requirement for kits....most of recent additions need a doctorate to decipher what it actually does! how bout simplifying or making a playground to actually test out instead of just Piling Higher Deeper
missing the point....it's Star Wars! not these guys on some planet somewhere having a duel....ships are integral to the story and they seem to have been relegated to an after thought at best...btw i still stongly dislike the falcon(coinflip ****)
Time....with all the different things to do it creates a huge time sink...for those that like this, well and ok, but for those who don't there's no way to skip(sim) it without penalty

in summation....i'll not b returning to this game(deleted earlier today) regardless of anything moving forward. as far as i'm concerned this game is beyond redeemable for the direction it's taken over the last year. i'm still a stars wars fan and interested to see if disney can redeem the train wreck that's been ep 7&8...but not holding my breath on that either, lol....so whoever finds this, get the rest of the team around the one computer and give some careful consideration about just how long u can continue to ignore basic business principles before the euphoria wears off the rest of the community.
cheers and good luck!