Double Drops Question

SkylarSong
158 posts Member
edited November 2019
Last year, didn't we have double drops on Fleet Challenges, Regular Challenges and Galactic War during the anniversary double drops? Why not this year?

Replies

• Options
    That didn't go so well with the community.
  • Options
    That didn't go so well with the community.

Really? I loved it. I mean, specifically the anniversary one. The one they did when they messed up a Grand Arena was panned, and rightfully so
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    It was double drops for fleet challenges too, when it was random to get Zetas. Some of us got a lot of zetas, some of us didn't get any at all. That's why the meme exists of 2x0=0. I'd say it was fueled by the zeta disparity.

Edit: 2x0=0 has been around, but this really fueled the meme.
  • Options
    It was double drops for fleet challenges too, when it was random to get Zetas. Some of us got a lot of zetas, some of us didn't get any at all. That's why the meme exists of 2x0=0. I'd say it was fueled by the zeta disparity.

Edit: 2x0=0 has been around, but this really fueled the meme.

That was when they canceled the GA. They had double drops on Fleet Ability Challenge to make up for it and many people, myself included, got no zetas thanks to it. It's also what caused zetas to become guaranteed drops, that and Carrie discussing it on a podcast
  • Options
    Yeah. That makes sense. That was bad. I didn't get any Zetas BTW. Lol