Guild currency request

I have hopefully a reasonable and simple request. With the intro of the geo Tb and soon the next TB can you provide a way for maybe a 2 fo1 from normal guild currency to the new guild currency? Why I ask this for guilds 120 and below most can’t even do the geo Tb much less the next one comming out. If they can they get between 9-13 stars. Guilds who want and need the negotiator shards or gr 13 gear have zero path to get it. The reason I say zero path this is what I see running a 117k guild. Trying to get new people is very hard unless you want to bring new players which is fine if they are active and with the new journey event may help. What happens now is older guild members are running into the negotiator in the arena or now GA and get getting frustrated because we have no path or a very slow path to ever seeing it. New players comming in run into the same problem because big guilds members are creating alts and bringing them into there guild and getting negotiator shards which frustrates them and they quit playing because again zero path to it and zero chance to ever see the top in arena or win in ga. Toons hidden behind a pay wall you have provided a path General ankin and Malak are all doable with money or saving. But with the stuff hidden behind the newest guild currency is killing the new/ small growing guilds because they cannot compete with a mega guild(yuck). All I am asking is provide a way maybe do a 2 for 1 normal to new guild currency. This will make it harder for the lower or smaller guilds but it provides a path for them and a chance to continue to grow. They still will want to run the new content because who would want to to trade 2 normal for 1 new guild currency when you have Malak and General skywalker hidden there. This at least gives some of the player base an opportunity to move forward instead of just quitting the game.

Replies

• Options
    To clarify also what I mean by zero chance is for guilds who are not 100k and can even run the geo Tb. I realize at 117k we can and we have a very slow path but a path.
  • Options
    +1 this has been my problem with Negotiator since it was released. I’m from 63M guild. Now when I see that 117M guild can’t do Geo TB, Negotiator is suddenly another year away. It is so far in the future that this game may no longer be a thing before even I get there.
  • Options
    I log into my game after the update to see the message mk11 guild event currency has been added to hoth. Thank you CG!!! This helps a lot and you made my guilds day.
  • Options
    Well, it is bit off you can’t really have your cake and eat it. We now have GET2 in Hoth but it does not make much difference if your goal is a new capital ship. It is not even enough to buy 5 shards of IPD per TB.
  • Options
    Yes you are correct now that I had some time to do some math lower guilds will never see the new capital ships, It will take years to save up the currency. At least is a step forward and hopefully they increase it or add the currency elsewhere
  • Options
    Ok when I originally wrote this it was back in November it is now April and guess what we still are 3-6 months away from unlocking the first ship. This a joke!!! The minor currency that you gave us under the normal Tb I thought was a way forward for under 200mil guilds. Nope it will take years with that little bit of currency. Now what we we are seeing in the months since is my guild members are getting killed in GA and we are now facing guilds that sandbag and all have negotiators at 7* and now working on melevolence. Trying to beat those two teams with out those teams is very hard. Can it be done yes!!! I do it with the **** everyday in the arena but here is the part that had a bad side affect. So to stay in top in fleets against negotiators teams you need to max everything out because they do. They end up with a killer padme or clones team and you get the **** team which ends up with Han, chewy, Biggs bossk etc. which don’t get me wrong are ok guys to max. Now take your GA and tw match up. You have a guild that maxes the teams for a ackbar and **** vs a team that made negotiators members no match up a complete slaughter to the ackbar members. All I am asking again is please open up get 2 more or give us a a 2 for 1 on the get currency. This is really killing under 200mil guilds and top it off when you started get2 currency you ran darkside geo 2 times a month we were not ready. When we were ready for a whole 9* you brought in the light side geo Tb which is harder. Great something to work for but now you just screwed all guilds that just entered dark geo to earn the get 2 from twice a month to once a month. Pushing them back further and the 200mil+ higher faster.

Please give us additional opportunity’s or a 2 for 1 on get currency. It’s been long enough for the big boys to gear and slaughter us smaller guys in every aspect of the game.
  • Torindale
    34 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Oh and now we are sitting at 136mil guild due to the fact we lost members to being inactive and no wants to join a guild that’s not doing 30 stars in geo Tb. Who cares that can contribute anything but the bigger guilds take them anyways