credits reward for arena

zaza
48 posts Member
I think this is an area where you fail to adjust proportionally , let me explain:

first: purple crystal is obviously very valuable in this game as we all know, fighting hard to get to the top of arena ranking in order to receive the most crystal is very important the difference between 5th and 1st ( 200 crystal ) is very significant for us. however the difference between 50k credits to 45k credits doesnt affect no one. in fact, a 50k reward is pretty much insignificant. arena battle is a very important part of the game and the rewards attach to hit should demonstrate that. You should rise the rewards of credit so its important to win something like 500k and have a bigger prize tier between the rank something like
1st 500k
2nd 400k
3rd 300k
4th 200k
5th-10th 100k
11-20th 50k
21th-50th 25k

ths would create a buzz around pvp and people would even spent more crystal in order to move up and lock position ( = more money spent ) and this will reflect how arena battle is crucial for succes in this game

thank you
ps please make some noise in this thread so CG can hear us

Replies

• Options
    Until they fix Arena I'm done spending money on this game. I'm getting tired of the AI always getting the better side of RNG dodge 5 times more Stune heck no matter what they can do they've got a way higher chance of getting it.