Is it finally the time of the Jawa?

Just saying Jawas have advantages against droids with tons of aoe and they've proven good at shredding geonosians at low gear too. So it stands to reason that if you put some resources into them they would totally wreck this tb. Or at least be semi viable compared to other teams. At least until they nerf them once they realize their error

Replies

• Options
    Since you're not mephisto I have to be honest.

Jawas are going to get destroyed.

I mean if they survive with 1-3 jawas after beating semi equally geared geos then have fun against lvl 99 g13 over 4 rounds.
  • Options
    There’s fun to be had in Jawas but I wouldn’t prioritize them imo
  • Options
    i love to use my Jawas against Geos (if the Geo team is not too strong compared to Jawa GP), they POP away, very funny :-), just the scavenger needs to survive as long as possible.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    At low gear they can still beat a geo team. But the way they have droids set up for the new tb they will mostly have droid battalion where it doesn't matter how hard they hit. Theres gonna be some viability there depending on how these missions get laid out
  • Options
    I've never played either GeoTB, so I don't know what the difficulty's like, but I can already say that Jawas would get wrecked.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    I mean, not just Jawas, right? Gun-Di, Koth, Ugnaught, they all have bonuses towards killing clankers
  • Options
    Well Jawas can beat Mandalorians. If we ever get one in this game they'll be good there.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Well Jawas can beat Mandalorians. If we ever get one in this game they'll be good there.

We have several Mandalorians in this game.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options

<insert ‘joke went over your head‘ gif here>
  • Options

Yep. Cancerous Ordo.
  • Options

Yep. Cancerous Ordo.

Don't forget Sabine Wreck.
  • Options
    And Gar and ISC
  • Options
    I'm proud that no one mentioned Jango or Boba or the clones as Mandalorians.
  • Options
    I'm proud that no one mentioned Jango or Boba or the clones as Mandalorians.

I was waiting for it...
  • Options
    Manumicio wrote: »
    i love to use my Jawas against Geos (if the Geo team is not too strong compared to Jawa GP), they POP away, very funny :-), just the scavenger needs to survive as long as possible.

Scavenger needs to survive 4 turns of attack. At that point each Geo has 20 thermals on them and they are dead regardless
  • Options
    Jawas can take a lot of teams in GAC. The strategy requires Jawa and Datcha stunning, ability blocking. Not gonna happen in TB where NPC's have tenacity up the rectum
  • Options
    1) The Jawas have to stay alive to win. They probably won't outlast one wave of geo TB enemies, much less three.
    2) Even against the Geonosians, the main thing they're used for, they aren't that great. You do tally a W, but more often than not it's a very sloppy win with several teammates dead, which will cost you a lot of banners. That can easily cost you a GA match even though you "countered" the Geos.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    1) The Jawas have to stay alive to win. They probably won't outlast one wave of geo TB enemies, much less three.
    2) Even against the Geonosians, the main thing they're used for, they aren't that great. You do tally a W, but more often than not it's a very sloppy win with several teammates dead, which will cost you a lot of banners. That can easily cost you a GA match even though you "countered" the Geos.

That's why the only non-defense mods I have on mine are potency. Of the 30 mod slots, 4 are potency type. All rest defense.
  • Options
    4ku2iing8glp.png

FYI. They don’t work in TB 😝
  • Colonal_Sanders
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Yeah I'm thimning the same thing. I'm still going to make it my personal challenge to get them all to relic 7 and see how that goes. It'll be interesting at least
  • Options
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    4ku2iing8glp.png

FYI. They don’t work in TB 😝

Dw nothing does :P
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Jawas apparently have a lot of dirt on a lot of people here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    b89hdot2687i.png
    I would've had worse GAC success had I not had my Jawas for that Nute team
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Or you could have built a better team with the same resources. One that could have won first try too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Or you could have built a better team with the same resources. One that could have won first try too.

Not gonna lie, my Traya could have used those resources