Juhani with JKR

Anyone got an opinion on her as fifth to jkr?

I have a reason for looking at her specifically, but it has no bearing on the question really. If you feel like dissecting my general strategy, please read on...

Why juhani?
I'm a dolphin player and prioritise which meta to pursue and sometimes sit one out. Basically, I don't have the resources (in game or in life) to continually farm and gear toons for a legendary, who then sit on bench forevermore.
For this reason I chose to skip Darth revan. I'd never played Kotor so had no affinity for the characters. I liked both basillas, so got them. I liked mv and zaal, and could see a use for them in various scoundrel squads, so got them; and T3 for GG nuke. All of which made jkr a bit of a no brainer.
But, to get Dr (and let's face it you want malek then too) you need to go large on carth, canderous, and juhani too. O didn't see a place for them, so figured skip DR for next GR or Ep9 meta (whatever comes along).
Then I fought a DR squad (not malek) in arena. Admittedly, my jkr team are in-progress...few g9-11 toons in there, but R3 jka. I got one turn (evaded, thanks for that); and thought maybe I should reconsider DR.
Making a useful DR squad would be a big thing too: I haven't developed any sith empire, barring a 5*bsf.
So my question is basically about trying to find a use for DR requirement toons.
At the other end of the story, jkr's 5th is also undecided. In arena right now it's jka. I can also use Ezra. But really for GA or tw I want Ezra with phoenix and jka / GK with padme. Likewise, my 6* Hoda tends to go with Qira/nest.

So, juhani as jkr 5th and less waste for a DR farm? I guess you'd lose the debuff boost on basic as jkr squads don't inflict many debuffs; but rest of kit looks like ok synergy. Rest of squad is the expected bastila, Jolee, gmy

Replies

• Options
    She will be ok but nothing special. With additional speed bonus (as she is both Jedi and OR) you will be able to outspeed some teams which you can't outspeed with Anakin or GK but that's it.
  • Options
    Ok, that might work whilst better options are explored. Probs on a par with Plo? But need him for his ship anyway. I'm still 4/100 on Hoda, so that's gonna be a while
  • Options
    I think Plo is generally better - instant TM boost, defense up, mass offense down and dispel on basic is better that Juhani can provide for most situations.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    she is good for getting drev. that is all.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Carth and Cando make an OR team w/ Mission and Zaalbar. Juhani makes a decent off tank for the team
  • Options
    Juhani's kit is actually made to work under JKR. She is really good under him. She is mediocre elsewhere. That said, GK is great under JKR so most people never bothered to gear her.

Carth's ship (ebon hawk, cantina farm) is actually really good. Field buff wipe for RI ability, and spreads a buff that prevents target lock so that's a use for him and T3.
  • TangoSket
    84 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    For JKR yeet together GMY, Bastila, Jolee and GK.

If you want to use GK in another squad substitute with Plo Koon or Ezra
  • Options
    Seeing as we will be required to put together multiple Jedi teams for TB, she isn’t a bad choice.

JKA, Snips, and GK go with Padmé and will need another GR character.
    G$ has his 501st team.
    GMY is probably going to be needed in the additional GR Jedi squad we are required to have as will Zarris, KAM, and a couple of others.
    Then we will need to scrape together an additional Jedi team.

A taunt to protect Jolee so he can keep everyone alive may be useful. It will be down to Juhani or Old Ben, and I like her better in that team. If you run JKR, Bastila, Jolee, and Juhani then you can pick the 4th based on what we need against this TB. Ezra is more damage. PK is more utility. Hermit Yoda is more survivability.