Arc Trooper bug

Blaster Turret doesnt seem to scale with changing summoner stats (Fives zeta death). The damage remains unchanged even the stats should be greatly increased.

Replies

• Options
    yeah bug and maybe arc trooper command still like hermit yoda. that would be really fun. can only train 1 person so bad:(
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    XKurareX wrote: »
    Blaster Turret doesnt seem to scale with changing summoner stats (Fives zeta death). The damage remains unchanged even the stats should be greatly increased.

It’s WAI

Turret stats are determined at the time it is summoned (start of encounter) and fives gives his stats to 501sr Clone Troopers which the turret is not

If you were to revive ARC after fives sacrifices himself, then the turret will have scaled stats
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

If you were to revive ARC after fives sacrifices himself, then the turret will have scaled stats

so we have to wait for fish trooper
  • Options
    It’s WAI

Turret stats are determined at the time it is summoned (start of encounter) and fives gives his stats to 501sr Clone Troopers which the turret is not

[Unique 1] Summoned Object: This object's stats scale with the summoner's stats. This object can only be summoned to the ally slot if it's available. This object can't be summoned in raids. This object can't be revived. If an effect counts defeated units, this object doesn't count. When there are no other allied combatants, this object escapes from battle. A unit can't be revived if this summoned object exists in their slot.

Does the turret can crit even ever? Which stats they are talking about? Atk power alone right at start of battle? =) than just state it like that!

Doesnt scale to me for a 501 team as this is the fives sac is a core zeta to the team. Turret doesnt scale with it /shrug and not even telling that its too easy to dispatch fives simply and whole zeta does zero.

My opinion - half baked!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    It’s WAI

[Unique 1] Summoned Object: This object's stats scale with the summoner's stats. This object can only be summoned to the ally slot if it's available. This object can't be summoned in raids. This object can't be revived. If an effect counts defeated units, this object doesn't count. When there are no other allied combatants, this object escapes from battle. A unit can't be revived if this summoned object exists in their slot.

Does the turret can crit even ever? Which stats they are talking about? Atk power alone right at start of battle? =) than just state it like that!

Doesnt scale to me for a 501 team as this is the fives sac is a core zeta to the team. Turret doesnt scale with it /shrug and not even telling that its too easy to dispatch fives simply and whole zeta does zero.

My opinion - half baked!

[basic] dispel all buffs on target enemy and deal "True damage" to them, which can't be evaded.
    I believe true damage never crits.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    [basic] dispel all buffs on target enemy and deal "True damage" to them, which can't be evaded.
    I believe true damage never crits.

So the turret only scales to atk power at the start of the match as I thought. Arc Trooper kit is far worse than the Brute Alpha's. 501 atm doesnt feel so epic even relic 7...

Fives - zeta easy outplayed and his taunt basically is controproductive or vanishes too fast
    Rex - works and always worked (good character simply)
    Echo - needs Fives to taunt to actually do good damage and that just vanishes in a blink and its rng who goes first entirely of the two (unless crazy modding)
    Arc - turret doesnt scale except for offense and he brings no needed utility to survive with the 501 longer and to force proc the fives zeta in some way or make fives/501 tanky

But in the group it comes down to GAS in the end. Right now GAS doesnt feel legendary/hero journey anymore as soon all are dead he becomes a joke. Especially it doesnt reflect his fighting mentality at all. He was a lone wolf doing his thing and not a team player. That makes me understand his lead, but his unique should be activated as soon all members are 501 and voila...even if he is alone he should be a fearsome foe.

Chosen One not Joke One.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    So this thread isn't actually about Arc being bugged, but moreso about you thinking GAS isn't good enough?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I am interested in stuff working actually. I am not interested to pay for beta test.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    What’s not working?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    arc did not satisfy me
    1-critical does not hit (relic 7 offense mods max 20k hit)
    2-command still not like hermit yoda. only 1 person and itself
    3-bug
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    A summary of OP's threads:

"ARC trooper is broken"
    "GA matchmaking is broken"
    "General Skywalker is broken"
    "Grievous blitz teams are broken"
    "CG are thieves and everything they do is broken"

I'm beginning to suspect that perhaps they should not be taken seriously.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    A summary of OP's threads:

"ARC trooper is broken"
    "GA matchmaking is broken"
    "General Skywalker is broken"
    "Grievous blitz teams are broken"
    "CG are thieves and everything they do is broken"

I'm beginning to suspect that perhaps they should not be taken seriously.

You dont add anything to this thread at all and just try to denounce another person here. Thats against the forum rules as far I remember for a good reason. Maybe go somewhere else or have a thoughtful input to this theme. Ifthe game would be flooded with good working content the posts would be different.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    what's not working?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you