GAC glitch or change of points ?

Was there a change of points needed to reach Kyber for division 3? Was it not 28,500 ? Now it is 32,500?
iau1prcgpys5.jpeg

Replies

• Options
    It's 1600 for a win now. It appears slightly easier to make kyber. In div 2, I was able to barely squeeze in at 9-3 completing all feats and full clearing all opponents. This time I missed all the FO feats, missed clearing twice, and I'll cruise in at 8-4 (only need to average 1550, a full clear is around 1900).
  • Options
    It is much easier to hit Kyber in Division 1 now.

In the past GACs, I went into the last round at 8-1 and didn't hit Kyber until the final match. This time I am 9-0 and will hit Kyber setting my first defense. There are 600 extra points for a win and the scores are a tiny bit higher with the fleets (10-20 points per round).
  • Options
    Interesting that points for winning depend on division. That's new, right?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »

Pretty sure they are adding together the points you get for setting defense and defeating the enemy squads with the points you get at the end. Since higher divisions place more squads, you get more points.

The overall total would be less with a loss so the listed total is what is reasonable to expect to gain from each matchup if you win. The higher the division, the more squads, and the more total possible and likely points from each matchup or "victory".
  • Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »

Yes, it's new, but it's a positive change.

Before they did this, under the old system, players in Division 1 and 2 could have won every match with a perfect clear of 64 banners for every single battle and they STILL wouldn't have had enough points to qualify for Kyber. Granted, there are feats to go on top of that, but in all divisions from 3 and below players would qualify for Kyber from their banners / win bonus alone.

The bigger points per win in higher divisions is welcomed and makes GAC more fair.