GA signup changes

Can we have a change to the way you sign up to GA? As in if you join the GA in the beginning you are locked in for the next 3 weeks? But if you miss the first week and want to participate in it you can join the second week and then ha e to sign up each week after that? I only ask because not everyone can hit 24 h join period, especially when it's on a holiday, ie Thanksgiving yesterday.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah. You can miss a week, and still join the next.
  • Options
    Being locked in for 3 weeks would short change you on a lot of upgrades if you actually play the game regularly.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    So, if you participate the first GA/week, but then take a break during the next GA/week you will still be entered to that second GA even if you'll be inactive? Not such a great idea in my opinion
  • Options
    dumb..... a four week roster lock would be awful
  • Options
    The only thing that should be fixed is for either roster lock to occur at the immediately prior to setup phase, or an option to leave then rejoin.
  • Options
    Being locked in for 3 weeks would short change you on a lot of upgrades if you actually play the game regularly.

So they can't have it so your roster updates before the beginning of a new week?
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    So, if you participate the first GA/week, but then take a break during the next GA/week you will still be entered to that second GA even if you'll be inactive? Not such a great idea in my opinion

I'd rather be inactive for one day then miss a whole week because I missed a join period on a holiday
  • Options
    dumb..... a four week roster lock would be awful

I never said anything about a roster lock, have it update every week before the battles.
  • Options
    I agree but not for the holiday basis as majority of player base (European) isn’t affected.
    I agree because in the 5 minuets I plan to invest to collect my rewards for amazing time management skills, it’s easy to forget about GA. The preview phase doesn’t make it better as you can’t join during it smh.