Where to put Shaak Ti?

Provided I can unlock GAS next time around, I was wondering what everyone was doing/is planning on doing with their powered Shaak Tis?

The way I see it I have 2 options for GAC/TW:
1. Replace Barriss as the fifth in my Padme team
2. Create a random GR Jedi/Clone mash squad, most likely Shaak Ti (L), Clone Sargeant, Cody, Plo Koon and... Ayala Secura? Barriss, then run a different fifth with Padme like CWC? Mace? Some other Jedi?

I’m really struggling to work out how to maximise her in the future, and if I need to start working on another toon I’d like to do it now.

Any help is appreciated =)

Replies

• Options
    Ki Adi Mundi old republic jedi team

Atm she is valid in Padme team as she buffs, dispells and heals protection. Possible to end full prot depending on the opponent. Good character even without clones. She is extremely fast & very tanky and is fun to play actually.
  • Options
    Padmé cus ki adi mundi is useless with GR jedi.

I mean mace is the 4th? Lol
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

QGJ, KAM, Shaak, Aayla, Barriss could be a decent team. Then you've got Padme, Ahsoka, JKA, GK, 3po and GAS, 501st Clones.

If you wanted to use Shaak's lead you could got Shaak, Cody, Sarge, Aayla, Barriss.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

QGJ, KAM, Shaak, Aayla, Barriss could be a decent team. Then you've got Padme, Ahsoka, JKA, GK, 3po and GAS, 501st Clones.

If you wanted to use Shaak's lead you could got Shaak, Cody, Sarge, Aayla, Barriss.

Obviously some of these GR toons suck, but if you're like me and working on Negotiator, you might be upgrading Plo Koon. I've done the exact team you mention but Plo instead of Aayla. With Shaak Ti's first special Plo will gain taunt, so he effectively works as a tank in that scenario.

It certainly isn't a meta team, but if you're running both GAS 501st and a Padme squad, it's a fine option as a back end team
  • Options
    yrqv057lzs7m.jpg
    And who knows, sometimes an opponent can underestimate them!
  • Options
    yrqv057lzs7m.jpg

Odd teams people mistakenly throw under-powered squads at are the best.
    Nice BH team btw. Have you tried Jango lead? His contract is more likely to payout under AI.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    yrqv057lzs7m.jpg

Odd teams people mistakenly throw under-powered squads at are the best.
    Nice BH team btw. Have you tried Jango lead? His contract is more likely to payout under AI.

I need to get the zeta on the lead. I just put Arc Trooper's zeta down to finish off 501st so Jango is next. Dengar is close to G13 so hopefully within a few weeks I'll have that one done next
  • Options
    Not that I'm even close to GAS but I was thinking of taking my extra clones & extra jedi to give Shaak Ti since she works with both.

Shaak Ti
    Cody
    Cln Sgt
    Qui-Gon
    Jedi Consular (Replace w/ Ki Adi Mundi if I ever see LSGeo)