Fix Princess Leia

I was just against Leia in Arena. She has a 40% chance of a second attack, and 10% chance of a second attack. So out of 10 turns for her, she may attack a third time.

What happened is during her first 4 turns she had 3 of them with third attack. In all these cases, she killed almost full health gear VII chars that are 5 to 7 stars. Pun, 3k, pum 4k pum 4k.

If the chance is 10%, then what just happened puts the probability into 75% of times, with very high confidence. Or something expect to happen 10% of times, in 4 tries, will usually happen once in 40% of cases, twice in 4% of cases, and 0.4% of cases 3 times.

Can you please fit it? It happens almost all the time that these magical stats apply to leveled up Leia, and the Princess can kill a heavy tank or 7 star char every time this happens.

Replies

• ChaseKillz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Removed comment for being non-constructive.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    I have noticed her odds seem improved from her descriptions also.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Alternatively, if this isn't going to be fixed, can we know it will stay that way? So we can all hope a Leia by our side. Right now her stats and her performance have a huge verifiable difference. I think there's aline in the code that needs fixing.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Just played an arena match where she shot 4 times in one turn.
  • Options
    I've seen the same and all players I discuss with in a chat group have as well. Guys that own her are not even buffing the skill level of it because it is already near 100%. My guess is that the chance odds stated on her cared are inverted in the code somehow. Regardless, she's multi-attacking way more than her card suggests she should.

Preemo makes a good point as well - let's hear something on this so we can prepare counters or actually build her. She's top tier utility with it as is, but I'm expecting her to be adjusted based on the vast performance difference from her card description that I'm seeing and want to see how she performs after that.
  • Options
    There is a lot of confusion/misinformation around Leia. Leia has two bugs:

1. Against all odds passive. This should have a 25% chance (40% if you upgrade) to grant allies crit up on attack. This chance is currently bugged and firing 100% of the time. Bug.

2. She sometimes attacks 4 times, there is nothing in her abilities to allow this. Bug.

OP is misinformed with leias multi attack ability as 10% chance of third attack only applies at ability lvl 2. Obviously people upgrade beyond that. At lvl 5 these chances are actually 55% 2nd / 40% third thus if she wasn't double attacking more often then not then it would be weird. Some battles she will triple attack, others she will completely refuse. That's rng and 55%/40% chance for you. Those aren't low %s.

Fix the bugs, but no need to go beyond that until you see how she plays when working as intended.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Even at 55% and 40%, if those numbers are true, she should only attack 3 times 22% of the time. She does it pretty much 100% of the time when the AI controls her.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Same here. She killed 3 guys in my squad ^^ definately something is wrong with her.
    3x3x3k. 27k dmg in one match ouch
    This makes dooku a gummibear in comparison lol
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    What's her potency stat?

While the descriptions says the stat increases the chance to apply detrimental effects to opponents, maybe it is supposed to read more like apply effects detrimental to opponents.
  • Options
    Have you faced any matches against Leia @EA_Jesse?
  • Options
    i see these two bugs all the time, the crit bug is silly, but the 4 attacks are rediculous. 4 attack Leia usually means I lost that round in area. ALL the top teams are now using her in my Arena bracket and it's driving me insane. It's one thing when a character is strong/annoying, but it's a fact that Leia is broken and causing unbalance in arena, a competitive format with high stakes on the line (At least in the top 10) Please fix this.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Got beat in 40 seconds usually when facing leia. Not exeggerating. She goes stealth, kills any random char and suddenly AI focus fire for once and finish the job. My lumi has 8k health (bariss leader not included if Im not using sid) and she machine guns itmfrom stealth. Leia is getting too many kudos.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Mine attacks twice probably about 10% of the time..