1v1, who wins? Maxed Malak or Maxed CLS?

I guess CLS has the advantaged with his lead abilities being default and Malak being absent any.

I guess give DR lead abilities to Malak.

Replies

• Options
    Maxed malak of course. Cls will get an early lead, get malak to a threshold, malak will force drain cls, healing back to full while removing cls' protection at the very least, next threshold met Malak wins
  • Options
    I think modded properly a cls could win. With significantly higher protection than health he could survive force drain. You'd have to mod him for low CC also to hopefully not proc fear. With stuns on basic (once sped down is applied) he might be able to lock malak long enough to get the kill.
  • Options
    I could see a draw happen if they're both able to continually heal before being defeated.
  • Options
    Well the thing is, malak heals every hit.

And he has a 100% hp drain

Soooooo no malak> cls
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Soooooo no malak> cls

I think you are right.
  • Options
    I think CLS might be able to eventually win by stun locking Malak.
  • Options

Soooooo no malak> cls

I think you are right.

So does Nihilus, Nihilus < CLS by far, it would depend on speed and as people say, CC on CLS at a guess.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I think CLS might be able to eventually win by stun locking Malak.

Same but in reverse.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

Soooooo no malak> cls

I think you are right.

So does Nihilus, Nihilus < CLS by far, it would depend on speed and as people say, CC on CLS at a guess.

Lmao so you're telling me nihilus gets off a minimum of 3 annihilates before it dies like Malak?

Malak 1v5s teams

Cls will get bodied
  • Options
    How on earth is that even debatable lol. Malak wins easily, force drain, shock, stun and applying fear when he is critically hit. Good luck keeping him in stun-lock.
  • Options
    Lmao so you're telling me nihilus gets off a minimum of 3 annihilates before it dies like Malak?

Malak 1v5s teams

Cls will get bodied

Never said CLS would win, just that there's more to Malak's kit than health steal, I reckon the fear would be what killed him, Malak's non-annihilate ability aside.
  • Options
    Wouldn't cls get feared?
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options

Soooooo no malak> cls

I think you are right.

Base CC on my r6 cls is 80%
  • Options
    Yeah, I guess I am a bit jaded in fighting malak all the time while under chew guard
  • Options
    Yeah, I guess I am a bit jaded in fighting malak all the time while under chew guard

Lol Ik u made this thread because u moved from jawas to CLS and now ur stuck with it
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Malak is the most over-tuned kit in the game. One on one, he wins easily. Against anyone. Every. Time.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*