LS Geo TB forecast?

Prev1
When they launched the DS Geo TB, they made a forecast about how many stars a Guild with x million GP should/could be able to obtain in it.
I've not seen anything like that for the upcoming DS Geo TB.
If I see that we get 2* in the DS phase 4 fleet zone, and what the requirements are for the LS phase 4 fleet zone, I'm kinda scared to even try it...
Anyone have some more info on it?

Replies

• Options
    We don’t have such information. It is recommenced at 150 millions of GP and the minimum is 100 millions of GP. It is something like 25% more than the TBDS. If you take the chart they published at the time when TBDS was incoming, you may have an idea for it.
  • Options
    They haven't provided forecasts. But I have run the numbers for my guild. The prizes for LS are essentially the same as DS with 3 more stars (that is, 20* DS = 17* LS). I expect us to lose a bit more than that, going from 20 DS to 14/15 LS. Of course our DS strategy is pretty optimized, so once we see how LS combat goes we can tweak our strategy and probably get an extra 1 or 2 stars.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Predictions............
    oc9zphmrlekz.png
  • Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    They haven't provided forecasts. But I have run the numbers for my guild. The prizes for LS are essentially the same as DS with 3 more stars (that is, 20* DS = 17* LS). I expect us to lose a bit more than that, going from 20 DS to 14/15 LS. Of course our DS strategy is pretty optimized, so once we see how LS combat goes we can tweak our strategy and probably get an extra 1 or 2 stars.

I was finding similar numbers, I expect our 29 star (DS Geo TB) guild to run 21-22 stars this time through, and 24-25 next run (a great deal for future runs will also depend on when Hyena/Y-wing hit shipments and the table....).

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    dark, and full of terrors
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    And now that the event is live... I'm revising my forecast from 14 stars down to what we can get from deploys and platoons only (9-10 stars). Because we're not getting any combat waves.
  • Options
    Forecast:

It starts with and “r” and ends with “elic 20”
  • Options
    I think we will get 1 star. Maybe
  • Options
    At 160million gp I expect we will get 4, maybe 5. That is just deployments. Whether it was intended or not there is now LESS playable content. There is less to do in this game than there was yesterday.
  • Options
    I think you guys dramatically overestimate. I run TB for a 215 guild that gets 27* DS... I see 0% chance we get more than 9 or 10 on this. Our best 2 are 3 waves completed total.... this is phase 1... we won’t 1* middle and therefore won’t advance.... it’s basically just what can you * by deploying because missions are a joke even at r7 which is the end game so this makes 0 sense
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Artsjammin wrote: »
    I think you guys dramatically overestimate. I run TB for a 215 guild that gets 27* DS... I see 0% chance we get more than 9 or 10 on this. Our best 2 are 3 waves completed total.... this is phase 1... we won’t 1* middle and therefore won’t advance.... it’s basically just what can you * by deploying because missions are a joke even at r7 which is the end game so this makes 0 sense

Same. We will probably get 3* first phase. So if our current guesses are right, this puts our guilds at %60 the rewards worth of what we get on ds geo

8oog02r6e28v.png
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Keydash1 wrote: »

I was finding similar numbers, I expect our 29 star (DS Geo TB) guild to run 21-22 stars this time through, and 24-25 next run (a great deal for future runs will also depend on when Hyena/Y-wing hit shipments and the table....).

Let us know how close you come to 21-22 stars this time. I’m assuming your around 250mil GP guild at least, yeah?

Bear in mind this was back in the good old times, idly speculating in the hours before TB went live....
    we are indeed pushing 250M (248 and some change), and currently thinking we might be able to squeeze 4 stars out of P1.
    Maybe 9-11 over the course of the TB?
  • Options
    At 250m, you should be able to get 12 stars (7 ground, 5 air) just with deploys. Just need careful planning.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    hogw3n0a408a.jpeg
    How many stars does everyone think they will get this phase? We calculated 5.
    So far we are at 3
  • Options
    Why not post on the LS Geo TB forecast thread?
  • Options
    WAI
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Staying away from all the threads. Nothing but complaining. Figured I’d keep this one simple but they all get toxic eventually lol
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Congrats you got an F or a E-
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Staying away from all the threads. Nothing but complaining. Figured I’d keep this one simple but they all get toxic eventually lol

Eventually???
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    12 stars sucks! And look...I don’t necessarily have a problem with relics increasing to r10 or level from 85 to 90 if that’s gonna make all the difference. My issue is that the grind to get there sounds awful. The gear is already very difficult to get. CG will need to make it more accessible to keep people chasing.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    4tnf84dpqvq2.jpg
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Cloudy and Wet
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    190mil guild, probably 9, hopefully 10 stars.