Precious Cantina tokens...

Feng
161 posts Member
Hmm.. Just got my QGJ to 7*! Also have a Daka 7* already!

Thinking of going Poe but then again is Poe worth it? I'm already farming ST Han in arena shipments, so I'm having a headache to choose Poe or Fives.

Any suggestions??

Replies

• LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    edit... nevermind my daka suggestion lol

depends where you plan on going with your squad

i'm doing Ahsoka Tano for the jedi event since I only got a 5* yoda (hoping it comes back)
  • Options
    Daka is good
  • Options
    Ahsoka??? Perfect for a Quigon lead team
  • Options
    I'm saving mine for the update. My team is already good enough to hit #1 most days, so I don't absolutely need anyone out of the shipments. And we won't know which characters will remain good after the update. They might even drop a new toon in there.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    fives is amazing but i would save them
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm I see.. Alright I guess I will save them then! Wouldn't want to spend my tokens on Ashoka, I don't feel good with her haha!

But y'all feel that Poe is not worth it?
  • Options
    You mean the dragonballs.

I was going for Daka when QGJ was brought in cantina shipments. After I maxed QGJ and Ahsoka, I started piling them up because the next toon that is moved to canina shipments may be more interesting than the current ones.

Reached about 8k, nothing much, and if no toom is moved there soon enough, there's always Boba.