LS Geonosis TB - Mission impossible

Dear CG. There is one thing, which the player community needs so much: an event/content in this game which is FUN! But what we get is only more and more frustrating content. Every new toon and the way it is released: more frustrating. every new event: more frustrating.
I cannot understand, what is wrong in the minds of the developers. DS Geo TB: massive complainings of the community, cause that event is too hard. And CG think : hey we release the LS TB wich is so ridiculous hard, that even with maxed toons one could hardly finish a whole battle in P1! unbelieveable. There is no better way to send the players the message: We dont care about you, we only want your money!
And even if it would be possible for a guild to finish ALL waves in ALL battles, the guild need an AVERAGE of 11,9M GP to complete the 36 Stars... The strongest guild into game has now an average of about 6,4M GP And this is a guild full of whales.
Do you think it is fun, to play an event, where all players relic toons are scrap? Do you think players are happy, if CG will rise levelcap or relic levles again? NO!! That is only more and more frustrating!
This is a perfect way to kill the game.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed! I love this game. I am one of those people who spends $200-$300 per month on this game (sometimes more). When I have a full Jedi squad with relics (including a maxed Jedi Knight Revan) the first stage of a mission in phase 2 should not be impossible. Same with ships. Who is this event targeted toward? I'm top 100 in squad arena and top 15 in ship arena, and I can't make it past a stage in any mission? Should I disband my guild and find a new game? Because that's how frustrated I am by this.
  • Options
    Well disappointed with you CG. Having teams in gear 12,13 Zetas and relics for nothing, because there is no use for this event. I don't understand why you are doing these events so strongly lately. I don't know what you want to win with that.
  • Options
    I started playing roughly a month after the game launched. I've always been more of a collecter, I have all but Wat Tambor, General Anakin, ARC Trooper and Ki Adi Mundi unlocked. Of those, only 14 are not 7 stars yet. All are level 85, most omega abilities unlocked.

And I feel completely useless with the latest content.
  • Options
    It looks like you are supposed to use Padme and Shaak Ti or General Skyguy clones for the combat missions. From the youtubers I've seen doing it, they had a lot better success with those teams.
  • Options
    lstb really very hard and you really fail about it. I can't enjoy it and I feel very sorry for my 4 years in the game.
  • Options
    Neither Improves Good Gameplay Except
    Relic.
  • Options
    Halx wrote: »

Ah! You said "kill the game!" You know what that means ...
    Mw6xLl3.gif
  • Options
    Halx wrote: »

Ah! You said "kill the game!" You know what that means ...
    Mw6xLl3.gif

There aint enough blue milk in the world...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Please remove LSTB. Game was better before.