Other than Mace Windu, who would you like to see reworked?

Replies

• Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I normally approve of other people wanting what they want, but the mace fanboys have become so insufferable I hope he never gets a rework. also, no one needs a rework until we get a playable jabba. and a wampa faction

I hope your mom never gets a rework
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    UrbanNomad wrote: »
    I normally approve of other people wanting what they want, but the mace fanboys have become so insufferable I hope he never gets a rework. also, no one needs a rework until we get a playable jabba. and a wampa faction

thanks, me too. she's great as is
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Vader
  • Options
    Visas. Just give her a OR or Jedi tag. Maybe a rework for Poe or Phasma?
  • Options
    Several GR Jedi need reworks.

Codi could use a tweak of his Leader now that he's forever under Shaak Ti.

The Maul & Savage could use tweaks to powers but also add NS to their factions so that the NS faction goes from 8 to 10 characters allowing 2 full groups to be made since no one uses an old school Sith group anymore.

As mentioned V.Marr really needs some sort of faction to go with. (Sith, Jedi, OR, SOMETHING)

Phasma could use a tweak to bring her up compared to the newer FO chars.

• Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    Royal Guard - Needs a unique with Palps similar to HK and DR that gives Guard to EP
    Asides from the obvious (GR Jedi), Royal Guard would be cool to have synergy with Palps (as stated above).

I'm going to 3rd this one as well, feels very DT + Krennic or ISC + Gar Saxon-y to me, & take it a step further.

RG needs a "moderate" rework & this would really make him useful.
    Palp might just need a tweak to add in some sort of synergy for this.

But on top of these 2, I think having "Admiral" Thrawn & TIE "Fighter Pilot" get some sort of Naval Synergy similar to the above RG+Palp or how the DT/Krenic & ISC/Gar have small synergies as mentioned.

Maybe the TIE/Thrawn synergy could be something as simple as TIE gets double the TM Boost that Thrawn gives Empire when someone is Fractured or Thrawn gets Foresight when TP gets it?

Valeran wrote: »
    I'd love to see a Savage & Maul synergy if we are so into the Clone Wars era. I have spoken.

I like this idea, call it "Brothers in Darkness"

• Options
    Nothing, I'm tired of CG
  • Options
    With the way Mundi can increase the weak as hell GR Jedi I have to think there's not much more on the horizon for them, but they are definitely one of the factions that require a lot of work and are potentially deserving of it.

A nice Dooku/Ventress synergy was mentioned earlier and I love it. Someone else mentioned it wouldn't be worth it since she's so important to Nightsisters but there's I'm sure a decent contingent of players who don't have NS. I've got a ton of good DS Geo toons and that Dooku/Ventress synergy would be perfect for me since I've got both of them at r5 for the TB but no other Nightsisters.

Other than that a lot of the Sith need some work, particularly Darth Maul. For being an awesome toon he's really rough in just about every scenario since even at high levels he's still insanely squishy.
  • Options
    The ENTIRE roster of capital games

I specifically logged in just to like your comment.
  • Options
    UrbanNomad wrote: »

thanks, me too. she's great as is

Totally. Though I will say her bake cookies ability could use a touch up.

In all seriousness. I was looking forward to getting in on some Windu Vindaloo but I’m not going to quit the game because of a delayed rework. From a business standpoint, I think it’s a good idea to keep the meta shifting but also stupidly diverse by updating/upgrading kits over time as it encourages investment at all levels. The windu rework, in my mind, was a move towards the latter.

Maul/Oppress nightsister synergy would be pretty cool (so you can play without Ventress).

A sith tag on ventress would be awesome as well. I think I like her kit as is, but adding a bounty hunter tags and maybe letting her dispel heal BH and Seppies alike would be beneficial.

Luminara and Koth could benefit from having armor shred or an upgraded stun.

I really wish palp could go back to (sort of) his old kit where the shock sort of acted like plague and dealt damage on his basic to everyone with shock.

Some sort of synergy with Luke and Princess Leia or Storm trooper Han and Leia would be fun.

And obviously, a secret mass annihilate ability for CUP once he hits R7 would be the most worthwhile investment ever.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    1. Mace

2. Mace

3. Mace

4. Mace

5. Luminara, Aayla, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, QGJ, IGD, Eeth Koth, and Cody.

6. Mace

7. Mace

8. Mace

9. Mace

10. Mace

You forgot CUP and lobot
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    1. Mace

2. Mace

3. Mace

4. Mace

5. Luminara, Aayla, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, QGJ, IGD, Eeth Koth, and Cody.

6. Mace

7. Mace

8. Mace

9. Mace

10. Mace

You forgot CUP and lobot

Cup at least has a solid stun, and Lobot has droid synergy. Both are better than Mace.
  • Options
    Eeth
  • Options
    DylsSS wrote: »
    Im just wondering, as I'm looking to post more character concepts/reworks that the community would like. This includes factions, such as Galactic Republic Jedi, or specific characters, such as Kit Fisto

If you have a character in mind, but someone else has posted the same character, like the comment instead please. Or post it again, if you REALLY want to see them reworked

Plo Koon had one of the best storylines in CW. I'd love to see his kit reworked to add some synergy there. His ship as well was pretty key.

Another really key storyline is GMY and his "season" where he had several episodes where he was on a journey. I want to see GMY get his ship and tie that into the episode and the moments with his droid, his ship, and his general demeanor during those episodes. That entire sequence was one of the best in all of star wars, not just CW.

I'd like to see a Jedi Master tag. Jedi is one thing, but there's a difference between a padawan and those who have reached such a "tier". It wouldn't take much, but it needs to really happen and would easily revitalize a lot of key characters, depending on how it's done. I think the best way to accomplish that is with a QGJ, Mace, GMY, Plo, Kenobi, (and perhaps a few more are slightly altered). I think if you add a unique to GMY, tie it into this master tag, pretty easily to accommodate a lot of synergy among the jedi. If JKR has a paragraph for one ability, and we've seen C3P0's kit..... It's just time for some older characters to get a revamp.
  • Options
    All rebel characters associated with the best star was film: ESB
    Rolo
    Cholo
    Hoth bros
    Lando
    Lobot

And give farmboy the red 5 xwing

• Options

Who would be in the wampa faction? I only know of wampas and tauntauns as indigenous to Hoth.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Why has no one mentioned the Jawas yet?

Literally unmentionable.

Except he/she mentioned them
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Options
    CUP... "Long Arm of the Law" as a zeta :p
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    Royal Guard - Needs a unique with Palps similar to HK and DR that gives Guard to EP
    Wedge - Needs a mnior buff to his leadership to make a solid second Rebel team.
    Cassian Andor - Needs a leadership ability that specializes with the Rogue One crew.
    Visas Marr - Remove the conditional clause from her unique and just give her flat 60% counterattack against Sith.

I did a character concept for Royal Guard already! Please check it out
  • Options
    Asides from the obvious (GR Jedi), Royal Guard would be cool to have synergy with Palps (as stated above).

Darth Sideous could use some survivability.

Jawas!!!! One day the mysterious people’s will rise! Geos beware.

I did a character concept for Royal Guard already! I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out
  • Options
    Gamorrean Guard, he's the real GG and need 3 zetas.
  • Options
    I'd like to see the entire lightside faction reworked
  • Options
    Sidious, OG Lando, Poe Dameron, Ugnaught, Lobot, Mob Enforcer, Jedi Guardian, Bodhi Rook, Gamorrean Guard, IG-86, and certainly Javas and Tuskens.

My Tip: Raise all their stats about maybe 20%, keep their abilities and skills, just boost them quick and dirty. Better than no rework at all...
    That would make these characters even playable, not just a dead-end waste of precious resources.
  • Options
    I want a 2nd rework for Cad Bane. They took away his "Jedi hunter" ability and he's still the only bounty hunter without a zeta, which makes him only mediocre in the game. While he should actually be one of the best bounty hunters, at least as good as Jango.
  • Options
    Gammerean Guard. Would love to see the beast become a beast. Just sayin.
  • Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    Tuskens
    and Jawas

Totally bet that both of these will be G13 R7 requirements for Luke