Seriously ....

cmjstota106
44 posts Member
edited December 2019
You been on radio silence about this TB but now you post about this Hyperdrive Bundle....what is the intent here alienate the entire current player base and get them all to quit and start over with a new batch of players. I think that is a very poor marketing plan at this point.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Yeah...this was a *very* poor decision on the part of whoever worked out this scheduling...
  • Options
    To be honest kinda made me laugh, like who cares about some bundle you want to peddle ? Respond to what the people care about
  • Options
    To be honest kinda made me laugh, like who cares about some bundle you want to peddle ? Respond to what the people care about

This.
  • StarSon
    7456 posts Member
    Options

They would have to care about those people, and the enjoyment of those people. They care about neither of these things.
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options

New players with money to burn?

You better believe CG cares about them in return.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Guess they feel they milked us dry so time for a new playerbase with cash to burn.
  • Options
    Too much time working on the new bundle to properly test the new TB 😂
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »

Guess they feel they milked us dry so time for a new playerbase with cash to burn.

This. They are not trying to retain current players. CG's long game has nothing to do with retention and seems clearly aimed at recruitment to replace.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. They are not trying to retain current players. CG's long game has nothing to do with retention and seems clearly aimed at recruitment to replace.

People asked for a catch up mechanism. Darned if you do and darned if you don't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

People asked for a catch up mechanism. Darned if you do and darned if you don't.

No problem with a catch-up mechanism. But apparently CG can't do that and figure out ways to to engage long-time players at the same time. And no, I don't consider the likely incoming 3rd progression system in 8 months to be an attempt at player retention. That would just be another attempt to bleed the rock that is the player base that has been loyal for 4 years one more time.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder why we can't have playable content on a daily basis. There's NOTHING to do in this game for days.

And no, CG, you are not getting my money.
  • Options
    An expensive bundle is not a catch up mechanic. If you have to pay for it, it isnt a catch up mechanic. It's just paying to get ahead.
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »
    I wonder why we can't have playable content on a daily basis. There's NOTHING to do in this game for days.

And no, CG, you are not getting my money.

Lol. "I want a good Star Wars game that I can play daily....but want other people to pay the developers for me!"

I love the forums.