Replies

  • Ultra
    4666 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    literally unpostable
  • Iy4oy4s
    1129 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Yup, same here. So...is there anyway to change the settings on this??
  • TVF
    18868 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Yup, same here. So...is there anyway to change the settings on this??

    Don't quote?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sorry. It's literally my fault.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Iy4oy4s
    1129 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Yup, same here. So...is there anyway to change the settings on this??

    Don't quote?

    So don’t use the forums as intended? Oh shoot, did I break it again?
  • TVF
    18868 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Yup, same here. So...is there anyway to change the settings on this??

    Don't quote?

    So don’t use the forums as intended? Oh shoot, did I break it again?

    This is WAI. So is LS Geo. Both are dumb. Yet here we both are playing both.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Yup, same here. So...is there anyway to change the settings on this??

    Don't quote?

    So don’t use the forums as intended? Oh shoot, did I break it again?

    This is WAI. So is LS Geo. Both are dumb. Yet here we both are playing both.

    I'm not sure which is funnier - that you used "playing" to refer to the forums...or LS Geo TB.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    18868 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Yup, same here. So...is there anyway to change the settings on this??

    Don't quote?

    So don’t use the forums as intended? Oh shoot, did I break it again?

    This is WAI. So is LS Geo. Both are dumb. Yet here we both are playing both.

    I'm not sure which is funnier - that you used "playing" to refer to the forums...or LS Geo TB.

    a-strange-game-the-only-winning-move-is-not-to-30443773.png
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    18868 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Yup, same here. So...is there anyway to change the settings on this??

    Don't quote?

    So don’t use the forums as intended? Oh shoot, did I break it again?

    This is WAI. So is LS Geo. Both are dumb. Yet here we both are playing both.

    I'm not sure which is funnier - that you used "playing" to refer to the forums...or LS Geo TB.

    a-strange-game-the-only-winning-move-is-not-to-30443773.png

    Ugh I didn't see that the pic is a reskin of the one I wanted. But I daren't edit it.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    2490 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Yup, same here. So...is there anyway to change the settings on this??

    Don't quote?

    So don’t use the forums as intended? Oh shoot, did I break it again?

    This is WAI. So is LS Geo. Both are dumb. Yet here we both are playing both.

    I'm not sure which is funnier - that you used "playing" to refer to the forums...or LS Geo TB.

    a-strange-game-the-only-winning-move-is-not-to-30443773.png

    Ugh I didn't see that the pic is a reskin of the one I wanted. But I daren't edit it.

    yeah now editing messes all the quotes up.
Sign In or Register to comment.