OK , TBs were canceled ...and now?

TrashBaazo
97 posts Member
edited December 2019
ok, the TBs have been canceled. how is that going? We are a 215M GM guild. We decided to play the Hoth TB to finally get 45 * there. this has led to tensions in our guild since we hardly get GET 2. what now? do we get a reward without GET 2 since we played Hoth? do we have to play Hoth again to complete the quest? I hope a fair solution will be found here and we will not lose time and GET 2 again! I think there are many guilds who wanted to complete the year with this success to start LS Geo next year.
Post edited by TrashBaazo on

Replies

• Options
    No surprise :|
  • Options
    you will get the same rewards as everyone else
  • Options
    pdiedglagku0.jpg
  • Options
    TrashBaazo wrote: »
    ok, the TBs have been canceled. how is that going? We are a 215M GM guild. We decided to play the Hoth TB to finally get 45 * there. this has led to tensions in our guild since we hardly get GET 2. what now? do we get a reward without GET 2 since we played Hoth? do we have to play Hoth again to complete the quest? I hope a fair solution will be found here and we will not lose time and GET 2 again! I think there are many guilds who wanted to complete the year with this success to start LS Geo next year.

Same here, 190m Guild that decided to "wait out" the initial bugs and in the meantime finally get that achievement once and for all in Hoth.
    If we get crap rewards for this, I'll be ****. We were counting on at least 10k GET1 from this Hoth TB.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    It wouldn't surprise me if they found "unintended interactions" between the various DS units that caused "incorrect damage scaling" or some other such bugs. With no increases to relics in the next three months seems like that might be the only hope for most at this point. Unless Ep9 content is the missing piece (which would be really odd, IMO).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Same boat here. Looking at 800 crystals 13k get1 and 800 get2. Best solution I can come up with is give everyone tw win rewards basee on gp x2 and restart ds tbs next week
  • Options
    @Moorebid my guild is in the same boat. We are 190 and we’re finally going to 45/45 star the Hoth TB and now it too is being cancelled. If the rewards are not the same for everyone that will be Grade A Bull crap.
  • Options
    3 chewie shards and a sorry 🤷‍♂️
    Be realistic guys!
  • Options
    Give everyone rewards equal to what their guild achieved in the last geo TB. That should be the reward for cancelling this.
  • Options
    Now we can go sleep
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    Reload and check your rewards. You’ll be surprised.
  • Options
    Can we get this post to disappear so I don't have to look at that umlaut anymore?
  • Options
    Tiig wrote: »
    Reload and check your rewards. You’ll be surprised.

Right? I got full LS Geo rewards...
  • Options
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    They will not be retuning the difficulty, are they really that blind to criticism? Are they that stupid? Most incompetent devs ever.

But no ... WE ARE GETTING NEW CONTENT! A NEW PACK! AWESOME!

End game content
  • Options
    that's a fair solution. good job.

Closed*
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    If you did Hoth TB, you probably won more special mission rewards than you would have, if you had done geos TB instead. You also chose beforehand to settle for approximately 2k GET mk II less than if you had played Geos TB.

I wouldn't worry too much about rewards after this cancelation.
  • Options
    They will not be retuning the difficulty, are they really that blind to criticism? Are they that stupid? Most incompetent devs ever.

Saw something about if they saw a mass exodus then they would intervene so if no one or hardly anyone played LS geo then it might change or maybe they will realize that some players leave because this new content is not really useable for most and tune it then
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »

Saw something about if they saw a mass exodus then they would intervene so if no one or hardly anyone played LS geo then it might change or maybe they will realize that some players leave because this new content is not really useable for most and tune it then

lol that was a poster wanting a boycott. they no plans to change the difficulty at this time as it is WAI. I'm sure the "boycott" will just be most guilds doing content they can do well on, but the effect will be the same. as in, no effect on cg. But, better rewards for us yay
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

I get long content and fine with it but to do this is insane. Even the top guilds are likely years away from maxing out. Just stupid. They cant seem to get balance
  • Options
    And now?

And now the whole game is broken. Wont even load.

That's what's next.
  • Options
    I don't understand the outrage, is everyone in your guild terminally ill to the point it needs to be done in the next 7 days??? You are playing a game that is a live service, things happen and not just here. If you cant understand that you are in for a rough life.