Rewards were actually kinda great...

Especially considering we chose Hoth this time, lol.

Replies

• Options
    lol

• Options
    eut41i491fqw.png

Yeah awesome rewards
  • Options
    Actually yeah, they were vzykarlnjg4o.png
    cmxpanbqpo4q.png
  • Options
    Plus if you were on hand for the 10 minute phase they squeezed in at the endnqae4ylldi6e.png
  • Options
    8xe6obki31ot.jpg

Cool side note is that it seems they made somewhat random gear for each player
  • Options
    8xe6obki31ot.jpg

Cool side note is that it seems they made somewhat random gear for each player

Yeah. Looks like 2 sets g12+, a finisher, a full g12, a couple g12 sets, random g11 gear and then all the same materials after that for everyone
  • Options
    Was a nice surprise! :)
  • Options
    This was great. Thanks CG! I hope every LSGTB is cancelled.
  • Options
    I was on the complaint post, because I think that it was right to do so, especially since they said nothing in order to make it clear about the very very high difficulty of LS Geo TB. I complained.

But I am here too, because I think that it is right to say thanks for those rewards.
    Although I don't know if it is for the bugs that affected the map, of for the huge wave of people upset...but I think they understand that they messed up on this, and this is their way to say sorry.

On a side note, realistically speaking, my guild expectations was to reach 9-10 stars, best case scenario. So I have another reason to appreciate said rewards.

@CG_SBCrumb thanks for this compensation
  • Options
    Eonixx wrote: »
    On a side note, realistically speaking, my guild expectations was to reach 9-10 stars, best case scenario.

My guild just cracked 31* on DS. Completing that seemed like an ETERNITY away. The devs got the difficulty about right. It starts not too difficult, and is brutal by the end. I figured a tad harder than that would be good. If we were hitting low 20s that would be VERY hard.

We were on track for 15. :(
  • Options
    Major props on the rewards!!! Big thanks!!
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    This was great. Thanks CG! I hope every LSGTB is cancelled.

Like the Malak event! Multiple problems!! C'mon CG you can do it!!! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    In all seriousness, THIS would be considered a "significant make good". Well done CG.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Wait wait wait wait ...
    You're saying you were doing the Hoth TB but got the Geo TB loot box? Well this makes my decision about which TB to do next time much easier!
  • Options
    Very pleased with the rewards. Thanks!
  • Options
    Definitely good for me my guild has never had more than 11 stars on hoth
  • Options
    If this is the compensation rewards then don’t worry about fixing the Tb just keep bringing the buggy one back for 2 days at a time and rewarding us like this
  • Options
    I'd rather have content that was playable... as it is, I know that once a month will just be a week long period of furstration and anger. Oh wait, I already have that... so now it'll be twice a month.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    In all seriousness, THIS would be considered a "significant make good". Well done CG.

appropriate make good.....
  • Options
    Lynora wrote: »
    I'd rather have content that was playable... as it is, I know that once a month will just be a week long period of furstration and anger. Oh wait, I already have that... so now it'll be twice a month.

I agree with you on the first one. That’s my preference, but I don’t get a say in this.

As for the second thing... on behalf of men you have our condolences.
  • Options
    Thanks for the loot!
  • Options
    Was good until the reward vanished from my account, was on the phone with EA for 1 hour and they said nothing they can do i have to wait for the next update and see if it shows up...
  • Options
    MNMIKE86 wrote: »
    Was good until the reward vanished from my account, was on the phone with EA for 1 hour and they said nothing they can do i have to wait for the next update and see if it shows up...

*vanished*
  • Options
    Yeah, vanished means the game glitched and took the rewards back and voided them, even the EA help said i claimed them and it shows they "vanished"
  • Options
    Agree 100%, great compensation, thanks CG!