Empire team worth making?

Okay I've had Vader for awhile and have him pretty strong. I'd like for him to be my leader, but I have to ask is it even worth it? If not what about a first order team phasma as L??

Replies

• Options
    The empire has some good debuffs and decent attack but overall squishy af. RG is pretty much a autoinclude. First Order teams can be annoying to deal with. So much extra attacks add to the fact Advantage is being reworked. Both have some real hard grinding in hard nodes too. I'd personally go FO, bc If you get sick of using a FO team Phasma is still pretty usable.
  • Options
    Palpatine coming soon
  • Options
    Thanks I was wondering because I have alot of first order character and working on getting kylo as we speak I have an almost 5* phasma now and I have to admit she is one of my favorite characters in the game with her fire at will leader ability. But I still love Vader cause he is basically a tank in my eyes, however my only qualm with him is the fact I can o lyrics earn shards through achievements for him. Thanks for the reply!!
  • Options
    Vader himself isn't bad it's just that making an empire team will take a lot of patience, you might 7* your other guys before Vader lol, If they ever make a Palpatine Event tho I am screwed and all those empire people will be having the last laugh.
    Phasma is looking better in my eyes recently bc of the rework of Adv. Have a Lando. Muhahahahahaha unless they nerf Landos specia for adv :(
  • Options
    Yeah I just recently got Lando and he's pretty awesome! Yeah Vader is tough. My only empire people are vader, snowtrooper, now magma trooper, and regular stormtrooper. So patience is definitely something I need lol.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Tarkin(L)
    RG
    Magmatrooper
    Vader/Emperor
    Daka/Empire healer (if there will be any)

This would make a nice team.
  • Options
    Yes an empire healer would be nice!
  • Options
    Empire teams are seemingly the least used teams out there. EA/CG should release them to farmable locations like Squad Arena and Galactic War...
  • Options
    stormtroop commander is a healer but only exists in campaign :(
    when they make Magmatrooper/Snowtrooper Farmable <3
    Seriously Empire is even worse than farming Ewoks. At least Ewoks come early, empire nodes are late. Snowtrooper at 8. You gave me a starter character and its node unlocks at 8 EA >:(
  • Options
    stormtroop commander is a healer but only exists in campaign :(
    when they make Magmatrooper/Snowtrooper Farmable <3
    Seriously Empire is even worse than farming Ewoks. At least Ewoks come early, empire nodes are late. Snowtrooper at 8. You gave me a starter character and its node unlocks at 8 EA >:(

I know right? Wth!
  • Options
    I agree it's the farming issue that keeps them off my list, first I did droids, halfway through night sisters, then ewoks, then first order
  • Options
    I think it'll be worth it once Vader can get to 7*, once magmatrooper is farmable, and once the emperor is released, until then they are kind of on my back burner
  • Db3
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Once emperor papaltine is released the empire team will be badass
  • Options
    I think it'll be worth it once Vader can get to 7*, once magmatrooper is farmable, and once the emperor is released, until then they are kind of on my back burner

Nicely put cause I'm thinking the same at this point I appreciate everyone's responses!
  • Options
    Obviously this is a once released/farmable team:

Darth Vader, GM Tarkin, Gen Veers, Emp Palpatine, and then Magmatrooper or Royal Guard.

Anyways, that sounds like a great team to me and I'd love to have it.
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    Obviously this is a once released/farmable team:

Darth Vader, GM Tarkin, Gen Veers, Emp Palpatine, and then Magmatrooper or Royal Guard.

Anyways, that sounds like a great team to me and I'd love to have it.

Yeah I agree on that! I'd like to get tarkin and or Palpatine.