Hypothetically

Baby_Yoda
1435 posts Member
edited December 2019
Let's just say hypothetically I use my Shaak ti clone squad on GAC defense.

If she dies on the first battle, would her lead be removed on the second battle attempt?

Replies

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Yes

Dang it.

Now I cant chuck a g8 with g11 clones lol thanks
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Yes

Dang it.

Shaak Clones are solid as hell for GAC defense. Nobody has been able to pierce through mine. Fleet node always safe.
  • Options
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Yes

Dang it.

Shaak Clones are solid as hell for GAC defense. Nobody has been able to pierce through mine. Fleet node always safe.
    Yours won’t be g8 Shaak Ti, g11 clones though, I suspect.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    You can still chuck in Shaak assuming she'll die. You need to place the team in preference of leaderships. i.e. if Rex is in 2nd slot and he didn't die, his lead will be working on the 2nd match.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    You can still chuck in Shaak assuming she'll die. You need to place the team in preference of leaderships. i.e. if Rex is in 2nd slot and he didn't die, his lead will be working on the 2nd match.

Really? I don't think the lead of toon in slot nr2 will then take effect in 2nd battle.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options

Do you have proof of this? I don't think that's how it works but I'm curious to learn something new in case it really is true!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know what I can provide as proof. As far as I know it has always worked like that. You can ask around, it's widely known.
  • Options
    I don't know what I can provide as proof. As far as I know it has always worked like that. You can ask around, it's widely known.

Consider this me asking around.

Has anyone out there heard of this? Because it sounds very much like wishful thinking to me.

• Options
    Isn't hypothetically the leadership remaining after toon has died and unique vanishes?
    Shouldn't lead persist at second battle then?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Turns out I'm wrong. I've been warned in the past to arrange my team orders according leaderships beyond the main lead. That's where this is coming in the first place.
  • Options
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Yes

Dang it.

Jawas can beat them if they toss in a fast HK47 to throw down tenacity.
  • Options
    Turns out I'm wrong. I've been warned in the past to arrange my team orders according leaderships beyond the main lead. That's where this is coming in the first place.

You were correct. It’s the same as TW. Test it out. Kill the lead and lose and then fight the team again. It goes in slot order so 2nd (if alive) will be the leader.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

You were correct. It’s the same as TW. Test it out. Kill the lead and lose and then fight the team again. It goes in slot order so 2nd (if alive) will be the leader.

Well actually, it doesn't work that way.
  • Options

(Just for my own confirmation, because I already knew...) I Tested multiple times in GW (even managed to find a team composition of 5 leaders to fight. Sidious, Vader, Bastila, Old Ben, Ackbar) Does not apply a leadership to team in second battle if the character in the leader slot is defeated in the first. (Easy enough to see, because only one Leadership ability name -in this case the one on my team - is displayed at the beginning of the second round once Leader defeated.)

Fake news confirmed. But feel free to check it out for yourself if you still don’t believe....
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

as said above but needs to be repeated: No.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you