Capital Ship speeds

I am running Ackbar lead with the falcon, ghost and HT in fleet arena. My Home One is 177 speed. Can anyone tell me why an opponent I am facing with Falcon, HT and Biggs takes their first Home one turn before mine even though they have 174 speed?

Replies

• Options
    Redd007 wrote: »
    I am running Ackbar lead with the falcon, ghost and HT in fleet arena. My Home One is 177 speed. Can anyone tell me why an opponent I am facing with Falcon, HT and Biggs takes their first Home one turn before mine even though they have 174 speed?
    Are you running HT, Falcon, Biggs or your opponent? If this is your setup, does your opponent have Bistan in his line-up? If so, Bistan's passive "Assault plan" might also affect capital ships. Not sure about that though...
  • Options
    Redd007 wrote: »
    Are you running HT, Falcon, Biggs or your opponent? If this is your setup, does your opponent have Bistan in his line-up? If so, Bistan's passive "Assault plan" might also affect capital ships. Not sure about that though...

I am running HT, Falcon and Ghost, they are running Biggs, Falcon and HT. I think they might have Bistan but he wasn’t used at the time so does that still count?