TW matchmaking

Oh my, this should be superfun. My guild has 210kk gp and mobilized 198kk gp for tw. Who will we face? A freaking whale guild with 288kk gp. Guess they entered with 35 ppl, which doesnt matter, because they have 45 GAS against NONE for my guild. Come on, this is a joke.ymlnqvbuhv3l.jpg
bw6hbi7as1u4.jpg

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    r7 GAS can be countered with CLS, Darth Revan and Padme and there are more teams to use against 6* GAS
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    r7 GAS can be countered with CLS, Darth Revan and Padme and there are more teams to use against 6* GAS

Yeah, I'm sure you would love to be in our position, because hey, at least there are counters! Then we can't beat the padmes, the malaks because we used the teams to beat the skywalkers.
  • Options
    Do you have the right Japan Alliance? 210kk (210 million) would not be matched up against 288kk especially as you have 198kk available. That would mean 15 6kk players decided "nope, not gonna play today". I believe there may be several Japan Alliances. There are several TI guilds for example.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Yeah, I'm sure you would love to be in our position, because hey, at least there are counters! Then we can't beat the padmes, the malaks because we used the teams to beat the skywalkers.
    Set your own Padme / DR? If you think they are going to set them all and they can’t be beaten, do the same and stall them up front

There are plenty of teams that can take care of Padme and DR teams
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Do you have the right Japan Alliance? 210kk (210 million) would not be matched up against 288kk especially as you have 198kk available. That would mean 15 6kk players decided "nope, not gonna play today". I believe there may be several Japan Alliances. There are several TI guilds for example.

Found only this one on swgog.gg. They could have entered with less players to make the battle easier for them.
  • Options

Found only this one on swgog.gg. They could have entered with less players to make the battle easier for them.

0xuhax9ozsgm.png
  • Options

0xuhax9ozsgm.png

The A on this one has a little circle above it. Our opponent spells JPN ALLIANCE with a regular A.
  • Options
    Hmmm...curious. That being said, have you considered reaching out on Discord to find out for sure? There could be another JPN Alliance guild that spells their name the same way yet isn't on swgoh.
  • Options
    Perhaps this one? 60s on Google and I found a JPN Alliance guild at 210M....

https://swgoh.gg/g/48236/jpn-alliance/
  • Options
    How many squads can be placed on each zone? That helps narrow down the range a lot.
  • Options
    And then there’s this one....

https://swgoh.gg/g/48239/jpn-alliance/

So there’s at least a few that all look like they have the same name.