Speculation on Leader abilities with coming update

We all love to speculate about the future changes in the game.
Here is a new one:
Will leader abilities that grant defense bonuses: i.e. Eath Koth, Savage Opress, Chewbacca
be viable in the update?

Maybe we'll go from rarely seeing these characters in top arena teams to seeing them as leaders???

Replies

• Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Evasion and Offense Up is nice to. I hope that you will need to hit a character more than one or two times to defeat him, so Dooku can get important, too.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    My extremely rough speculations:
    Speed leaders should become less important, but if QGJ gives speed bonus to all heroes (not jedies only as it was datamined), he should be still a very nice leader.
    Phasma lead might be greater, since you might be able to save your hard attackers before at least one of your tank taunts.
    Defensive leaders... I still don't believe in it. As well as in Barriss lead: her leader ability will increase only basic HP pool, so since everyone is going to have Fortitude, general importance of that health percentage will be lower (to my mind).
    I'd rather appreciate ST Han's leading.
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Drake23 wrote: »
    Evasion and Offense Up is nice to. I hope that you will need to hit a character more than one or two times to defeat him, so Dooku can get important, too.

lol, he just implied duku isn't important.....snort.....