Servermates: Top5 Include, SamIAm, IIWaHII, DarthBalls, Pipsie, Scotty Lee, SonofKong, Jimbo, Kriles

Prev134
Darth_Jay77
3163 posts Member
edited August 2016
My in-game name is SamIAm and was just looking to see if any of you folks lurk on the forums at all. We have some good back and forth in the ranks and some of your teams are a lot of fun and sometimes frustrating to face. Love the clone army Korlic, always fun battles. Love the Ewok team Rez, that team can be very frustrating to face sometimes, especially when the RNG works against me. :smiley:
Post edited by Darth_Jay77 on

Replies

• Options
    Hey. Just started checking out the forums. Glad to of had some bouts with you. What rank are you hanging around now? Thanks for love of clone team. Im enjoying it. I hope they get a commander cody to help the team synergy better
  • Options
    Hey. Just started checking out the forums. Glad to of had some bouts with you. What rank are you hanging around now? Thanks for love of clone team. Im enjoying it. I hope they get a commander cody to help the team synergy better

For the last week I've been able to finish top-10, couple 1st at the end of the day. How hard was it to get Rex leveled like that? If they give us one or two more Clones and make Rex farm able I'll probably work on a clone team. Maybe Plo Koont will get some love.
  • Options
    Rex was pretty easy. The last equipment for him though needs alot of gear. I got plo pretty good he gets up too ix. His aoe attack sucks major he needs a buff. Dont know what hes like on defence though
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it was you that had Plo on one day or one time I faced your squad, there's one other Clone squad, and Plo was never even a concern on defense. I really wish they'd buff him because he'd be fun to have in a Jedi or Clone squad, or maybe a combo Jedi/Clone squad. Oh well, here's hoping for the update to be good.
  • Options
    Yea i have plo in my squad Just didnt know if he was even good on defence. Im thinking of putting chewie in replacing plo or lumi. And making him leader
  • Options
    Yea i have plo in my squad Just didnt know if he was even good on defence. Im thinking of putting chewie in replacing plo or lumi. And making him leader

Do you have ST Han? He might be a better tank with his turn meter effects, or even RG. Plo I don't think is helping you much at all. He hits like a wet noodle and his abilities aren't that good. Lumi at least gives you a heal and can hit pretty good, not to mention her ability block.
  • Options
    kriles76 here.

Started another thread a fewe days ago. About time somebody other than Teedudu showed up.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/18696/is-anyone-on-my-arena-server#latest
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/yydB9

Usually the established players rule but a few new players are interloping with the level cap. I started around January 3rd.

kriles 76

Steve7

Bboi

Innovator

Teedudu

Thorodin Son

Spunknasty

atomicplayboys

Pipsie

Dishonoured

Natedogg

Shade733

Kingy

Yaris

Corey

Faregas

OSMANLI IMPERATOR

Sizor

kar1n

Faroer Laike

JedikuB

• Options
    Nope no sth. I will trade my plo out for sure
  • Options
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Spunknasty wrote: »

@Spunknasty
    What's up? Hate your Dooku team by the way. LOL
  • Options
    Sizor: What's up with Greedo on your team? That Resistance Pilot is a pain in the butt, if you replaced Greedo with somebody better your team would be really solid.

Rez: Love that Ewok team man. Are you working on Chirpa?
  • Options
    I wanna make it back to top ten i got busy and fell :(
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I wanna make it back to top ten i got busy and fell :(

Just get ready to deal with Dooku lead teams, most of what it is now. Arkayde and one other guy run a nice droid team still and I think I'm the only Jedi team. Rez has an Ewok team that gets crazy if Rey makes it to stealth.
  • Options
    Well im gonna use my plo as leader againsts ewoks
  • Options
    Well im gonna use my plo as leader againsts ewoks

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. If Ewoks become strong in the new meta, you'll have their counter-team ready.
  • Options
    Kudos Rez. Nice against the meta team. QGJ lead plus Yoda should be enough to manage Rey and Elder.

Just starting to sprout the first level 71 players.

Dooku sukcs and I'm holding out.

mesutmerised is my only arena competition.
  • Options
    Kudos Rez. Nice against the meta team. QGJ lead plus Yoda should be enough to manage Rey and Elder.

Whats your in game name?
  • Heor
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think we are on the same server. My in-game name is Dkaspari. Nice to meet you guys,although I am currently busy with some stuff and i wont be playing for a while.
  • Options

Whats your in game name?

I'm kriles76, mate.

What Timezone are you in? I'll stay out of your way near your prize time. I'm Australian Eastern Standard Time, about 2 hours before East Asia.

• Options
    Heor wrote: »
    I think we are on the same server. My in-game name is Dkaspari. Nice to meet you guys,although I am currently busy with some stuff and i wont be playing for a while.

Hey Dkaspari. Yeah, I've noticed your rise.

Too bad you need a break just as they've rAised the level cap.

• Options

Whats your in game name?

I'm kriles76, mate.

What Timezone are you in? I'll stay out of your way near your prize time. I'm Australian Eastern Standard Time, about 2 hours before East Asia.

Oh cool, you have a solid team too. I'm Pacific Time. No worries though, competition is competition.
  • Options
    @Teedudu You went to the darkside and switched to Dooku I see. :smiley: All good.

Anybody attack me with Poe as my tank instead of RG? I'm wondering which is better. I like Poe offensively because of his speed, but was curious if I should swap for RG when the day is over. Granted my Poe is a little under powered right now, but am farming.
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @ SamIAm.

Boo to Dooku.

All top 5 currently have Phasma leader.

I'd go RG over Poe. RG's taunt is passive and doesn't cost you a turn. He also has more protection and HP than Poe.

I like the ||WaH|| squad. The Phasma, Han, RG, GS, GGJ squad does very nicely on TM manipulation.

Mesutmerised makes it to #1, gets knocked down to #40 and makes it back to #1. Kudos but that must cost some crystals.
  • Options
    @ SamIAm.

Boo to Dooku.

All top 5 currently have Phasma leader.

I'd go RG over Poe. RG's taunt is passive and doesn't cost you a turn. He also has more protection and HP than Poe.

I like the ||WaH|| squad. The Phasma, Han, RG, GS, GGJ squad does very nicely on TM manipulation.

Mesutmerised makes it to #1, gets knocked down to #40 and makes it back to #1. Kudos but that must cost some crystals.

HEY! My squad has changed a bit since the patch, no longer running that Jedi squad, just couldn't dish out enough damage once they ALL got nerfed pretty hard. I've found a new'ish squad that is doing pretty well, hanging top-20 and finished top-10 last night for the first time since the patch. Still working on some new things too.
  • Options
    Know what you mean @SamIAm

Once the update rolled in, my Yoda was banished. I was fortunate I had just maxed Phasma prior to the update so I could slot her in as leader.

I pre-crafted two droid callers which sit with Poggle and QGJ. I'm fortunate that I can bump them both up to gear level 10 by the time hit the level cap. I wish I had more time to pre-craft so I could give a droid caller to RG, but them's the breaks. I'm better off than many others so I can't complain.

Many of my other toons need furnaces...... sigh....
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Jedi_of_Oz Anakin's damage got nerfed into the realm of Plo Koon, which is really bad and his Smite got nerfed as well which was kind of the one thing that really made him viable. Yoda took a little damage nerf and so did QGJ. The nerfs made it hard to compete with that team, which makes me pretty sad. Yoda's abilities at least make him a strong toon still. +Tenacity is pretty big with all the Dooku, Daka, Phasma slow crap.

Not sure if you saw my team or not but I just use Yoda and QGJ, and the other part is Resistance. I'd like to get Resistance Trooper in there but I think QGJ and Yoda are just too necessary.

Your gear is going well. i'm hoping to have Rey and Yoda at 9 at least and then I need to work on Poe and QGJ for sure, RP will be last I think. Then I want to work on a Rebel team. LOL
  • Options
    Did our server just merge with another? I see some new names in the top 50 that I haven't seen before...
  • Options
    Don't know. Allegedly, servers don't get merged..... allegedly.

San just sprung up from nowhere. There's a couple in the top 50 I don't recognise but the others are long termers.

The Lvl 77 Mol Eliza is sort of new. But I don't see them at the pointy end of the rankings. Maybe a lot of cash but don't know how to use it.
  • Options
    TJ Rawkfist here. Good to finally tall to some of you
  • Options
    Yea, San just seemed to have appeared in the top 10 out of nowhere..