Territory Battle Rewards Glitched 😢

So With the cancellation of the last TB we all received the same rewards across the board. Well I downloaded the update logged back in immediately and claimed mine kinda excited that CG did something pretty dope. Well as I go to craft my next G13 piece I get an error message saying my account is out of sync and I need to restart. No biggie... It restarts... I log back in and everything’s gone. My account was rolled back as if I hadn’t claimed the rewards at all. I’ve been filing tickets since then trying to get support to help but no one there understands enough about the game to even know what I’m talking about. One guy started talking about Grand Arena as if it was the same and another pulled a TB from Last month. 8 days later I’m still running in circles trying to find any kind of help getting my rewards. Does anyone have an Uncle or something at CG who I can talk too?? This is so discouraging 😢

Replies

• Options
    How do I get in contact with a Dev or anyone who has knowledge of the game that can help? I’ve never missed a TB before and I spend too much money on this game to just let rewards like that disappear
  • Options
    Message @CG_SBCrumb he might help you, probably ignore you as you don’t spend enough, but heyho
  • Options
    You need to get into the game, select the cog in the top and then select Help. This will take you to EA's page to report a claim. File a ticket for missing rewards and they can either call you or email you, which ever you prefer. These people work for EA but should be able to help.
  • Options
    Skinless wrote: »
    You need to get into the game, select the cog in the top and then select Help. This will take you to EA's page to report a claim. File a ticket for missing rewards and they can either call you or email you, which ever you prefer. These people work for EA but should be able to help.

I’ve been doing this since it happened. Sent in screenshots and time stamps and all I get back is we don’t know what you’re talking about so we can’t help you. I’ve talked to 2 people who have 0 idea about anything in this game and all the emails just say sorry we don’t see a TB. Like broooooo!
  • Options
    Whale harder
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb is there anyway you can have a Dev look at my account? I have screenshots and time stamps and can pinpoint everything that happened. EA help hasn’t been helpful at all.
  • Options
    Whale harder

It really wouldn't shock me at this point if this was the "help" they gave you.
  • Options
    Does anyone know a mod to tag who can help get a Devs attention
  • Options
    CG this is a joke. Fix this nonsense.
    @CG_SBCrumb it is time to manage your community and the issues you guys create for us.
  • Options
    And with a new TB starting soon I’m praying I’m not just gonna get hit with the tough luck line. Sucks when you invest so much time and money into something and then get screwed over something that I’m sure they know is an issue
  • Options
    Sigh