When did TW mod lock switch back to start of defense?

I am setting defense squads and notices that it locked my mods at start of defense phase and not signup. I spent 2 hours setting mods for signup and swapped back after signup. Now I am worthless and my guild has a huge liability with mods all wrong.

Replies

• Options
    There's been 1500 hotfixes this week alone, who knows what else they've f'd up this week
  • Options
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    There's been 1500 hotfixes this week alone, who knows what else they've f'd up this week

The list of things that are still WAI is likely way shorter :D
  • Options
    This is the type of thing that would be nice to know
  • Options
    Everything I did specifically before I hit join didn’t count. Tons of gear and 3 zetas. 🤬
  • Options
    Well, they failed to tell us the first time they changed it, so who knows?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Judging from our Discord chats...it has been basically random when rosters lock this TW. Some got locked on launch of the TW (before joining). Some got locked the first time they joined and leaving did nothing. Others had no issue leaving and rejoining to refresh the changes they made.
  • Options
    Well, they failed to tell us the first time they changed it, so who knows?

I'm willing to bet that CG doesn't even know for sure...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I know definitely that my characters and mods were locked at when it opened and NOT when I joined. I did a zeta and a remod specifically before pressing Join and neither are what was locked in.
  • Options
    Better make sure your mods are ready as soon as GA opens in 15 hours
  • Options
    same issue here, upgrades made when the event became live but prior to joining the event are locked in at pre upgrade level.
  • Options
    Half of my defense has like no mods now
    Always fun having new issues every day
    Keeps us engaged
  • Options
    Also annoying is that on the gear farming screen, you have to scroll right each time when farming the same thing at less than max energy available.
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Also annoying is that on the gear farming screen, you have to scroll right each time when farming the same thing at less than max energy available.

I’ve been waiting for someone to mention this, easily the most annoying thing for me in this update since I usually farm 3-4 sims at a time.