I spent 9 zetas on 501st... now worthless. I want my zetas back!

Prev1
Are you joking? A 9 zeta team gets whipped like a whipping boy.

I want my zetas back. What a waste! I'd put those zetas into Hux and company if they beat GAS!! This is a cluster....

Replies

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    So they wont come in handy to get and unlock KAM?

I get that it is annoying, but 501st is far from worthless. We ask for any team to beat any team and then happens and people get all upset.

I like that Hux is a plug and play character, but it does feel weird that Hux of all people is the guy that gets this. That's my only disappointment is that its Hux. Almost anyone else would have been a better choice lol
  • Options

I want my zetas back. What a waste! I'd put those zetas into Hux and company if they beat GAS!! This is a cluster....

Or maybe you could learn how to mod and have appropriate turn order.
  • Options
    Don't worry they'll nerf Hux just like they did with Palp. Just the usual "release stuff, test later (or rather: let it be tested by the community because that's saving us money). I'm amazed people still dump money into this game (not only big whales/krakens but light spenders).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    This is so pathetic. CG is actually about to nerf him. This is despicable. Awww wah wah wah my money and no effort doesn't hand me wins..... You and all these other whiny whales need to grow a pair and figure it out. Hux is not a hard counter and he won't hold well. Take a step back and remod your team properly
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I spent 9 zetas on 501st... now worthless. I want my zetas back!.

Disagree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Yeah I just tried putting a G11 zeta'd 4* hux in my Malak team vs a 5* G$ with R7 501st, and got the floor wiped with my Sith Empire. The 501 in Arnold's video must have been the slowest in their shard. I'd imagine things would have gone even worse vs a 7* R7 G$

Tl;dr Hux's 1 zeta is not the 501 kryptonite the hype makes it out to be
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I spent 9 zetas on 501st... now worthless. I want my zetas back!.

Disagree.

Welcome back! Bring it in...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I've spent 10 zetas on my Bounty Hunters who are also beaten by FO and friends. Does that mean I can get my 10 zetas back?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    I've spent 10 zetas on my Bounty Hunters who are also beaten by FO and friends. Does that mean I can get my 10 zetas back?

Unlikely.
  • Options

How do you know I don't know how to mod? Have you seen my mods?

And it shouldn't come down to mods on this. A 9 zeta team wrecked by a 2 zeta team? Okay dude. Okay.

• TVF
    36628 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

.gg?
  • Options

Did you need 2 legendaries and an epic and go through a pretty tough event to get those bounty hunters?

And which bounty hunters? Because not all were released at the same time. And not all were promoted as the most fierce team.

I
  • Options

And it shouldn't come down to mods on this. A 9 zeta team wrecked by a 2 zeta team? Okay dude. Okay.

What 2 zeta team? Last I checked people were using Sith Empire, which is like 5 required zetas plus Hux, so 6 zetas. Oh, and relics on most of them.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    You all can say No -you're not getting them back. I get that. I probably am not. But I have no issue voicing my desire for this. I'm not happy at all. Nor should I be. Nor would you be. Flame on. You ain't changing my opinion. This is bogus...
  • Options
    You all can say No -you're not getting them back. I get that. I probably am not. But I have no issue voicing my desire for this. I'm not happy at all. Nor should I be. Nor would you be. Flame on. You ain't changing my opinion. This is bogus...

so, you are mad that your team gets beat by a team that could beat it previously (granted less consistently)?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    I mean they just posted earlier today in the Dev Announcements that they are investigating Hux's kit interactions. So maybe wait until we hear more about what if any changes might be made to his kit before spazzing out about it, lol.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options

What 2 zeta team? Last I checked people were using Sith Empire, which is like 5 required zetas plus Hux, so 6 zetas. Oh, and relics on most of them.

Answer?
  • Options

so, you are mad that your team gets beat by a team that could beat it previously (granted less consistently)?

I don't recall saying that. Please point out where I said that.. Thnx.

Previously beat? Let me ask you, how many full 7 star R7 GAS teams have you beaten --less consistently? You got a number?

• Options
    Monel wrote: »

I get that it is annoying, but 501st is far from worthless. We ask for any team to beat any team and then happens and people get all upset.

I like that Hux is a plug and play character, but it does feel weird that Hux of all people is the guy that gets this. That's my only disappointment is that its Hux. Almost anyone else would have been a better choice lol

A marquee should not nullify an epic confrontation character that’s been out less than a few months.

Malak was protected for like a year!
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options

A marquee should not nullify an epic confrontation character that’s been out less than a few months.

Less.

https://swgohevents.com/event/star-forge-showdown
  • Options

Previously beat? Let me ask you, how many full 7 star R7 GAS teams have you beaten --less consistently? You got a number?

You literally made a thread about your team losing. Assuming you are talking about the same thing as like 3 other threads, you are mad because your fancy 501st lose to the Sith Empire + zHux. Now,while I may have as much experience beating SKywalker with the Sith Empire as most of the people crying about this on the forums today (that would be 0), I am aware of the fact that the Sith Empire was still able to beat R7 Skywalker before today. You know how I know? Because everyone has been complaining about that fact for a long time by calling him Useless.
  • Options

Exactly...

And this dude saying "It won't be good to get KAM" LOL? Dude... 250+ GP guilds can't even get to him!!! How long you think I wanna wait with a full zeta 501st... you think I got them to get KAM?

I don't care about KAM. buzz off with that noise. That straw man stuff. No one was even talking about KAM. what the heck is wrong with you? Talking about KAM..
  • Options

You literally made a thread about your team losing. Assuming you are talking about the same thing as like 3 other threads, you are mad because your fancy 501st lose to the Sith Empire + zHux. Now,while I may have as much experience beating SKywalker with the Sith Empire as most of the people crying about this on the forums today (that would be 0), I am aware of the fact that the Sith Empire was still able to beat R7 Skywalker before today. You know how I know? Because everyone has been complaining about that fact for a long time by calling him Useless.

So you aren't gonna answer nothing. Alright! Have a good day! HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
  • Options

I answered both of your questions:

Your thread is complaining about your team losing (so every post in here)

And I do not have personal experience beating GAS. Do you have personal experience countering GAS with Hux?

but why would I expect a response? you haven't answered any other questions in this thread or made a solid counter argument to anything.

PS: this vid is a few months old...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBAZCUZl5vg
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2029807/#Comment_2029807

?
  • Options
    This is better than watching Days of Our Lives
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Pieeater420
    232 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

A 2 zeta team wrecking gas? By my count devan has 3,basti has 1,malak has 2,hk has 2 n hux has 1.. so by my count tht is 9 zetas beating a 9 zeta team. An its not like devan n malak cant beat gas without hux its just harder to do. If your trying to imply tht a fo team can beat gas then ur just being silly n overdramatic here.
  • Options
    They posted saying they're gonna look into Hux interactions with something. Probably gonna have it so his unique only goes with full FO squad