"Rogue One" Vader - can we have him please?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Just out of curiosity, is there any evidence that the Vader we have now is not R1?
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity, is there any evidence that the Vader we have now is not R1?

Besides having him in game before R1 was released?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options

Bad logic with more than 3 chronological inconsistencies, KOTOR coming after the last trilogy being biggest 1. HK was here all along. Could go on.

Seriously, I see more evidence that the Vader we have IS the R1 Vader than not. His Force Crush is the kind of telekinetics that you saw in R1. His basic, standard swipe attack. I don't recall the saber throw in R1. Just when fighting Jedi Luke in Episode 6. Inspriring through fear, he did that the entire time. R1 through EP6.

Evidence just isn't there.
  • Options

Bad logic with more than 3 chronological inconsistencies, KOTOR coming after the last trilogy being biggest 1. HK was here all along. Could go on.

Seriously, I see more evidence that the Vader we have IS the R1 Vader than not. His Force Crush is the kind of telekinetics that you saw in R1. His basic, standard swipe attack. I don't recall the saber throw in R1. Just when fighting Jedi Luke in Episode 6. Inspriring through fear, he did that the entire time. R1 through EP6.

So you’re telling me CG designed DV in 2015 based on his character in a movie that was released in 2016?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options

So you’re telling me CG designed DV in 2015 based on his character in a movie that was released in 2016?

Bam! There is your chronological evidence. Thanks!
  • Options
    He was my first #7 relic only because he is so wimpy in this game. He’s much better, but still not where he should be.