Can't upgrade skill

Rheen
269 posts Member
edited January 2016
Some people are reporting difficulty upgrading skills even though they have the required material. The upgrade button is greyed out and doesn't say why.

Perhaps there may be hidden level requirements that don't always show up?
Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
Post edited by Rheen on

Replies

• Options
    Lvl 40 I believe
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• Options
    Level 4 skills require a character to be level 38. There's another thread talking about this in the bugs section of the forums and I suspect there is a display bug with the text not showing up in some instances.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Also you sometimes have to scroll down to see a list of all the required materials.
    Post edited by Rheen on
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Im2awesome
    113 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Well then it glitched for me at 38... cuz I couldn't upgrade to lvl 4 until 40....

• Options
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    Well then it glitched for me at 38... cuz I couldn't upgrade to lvl 4 until 40....

It's possible that the level requirement may vary from each character. But one of mine says 38 :/
  • Options
    Also, Level 4 and above require the purple ability mats and they don't show unless you scroll down in the window.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Options
    Slushie wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »

It's possible that the level requirement may vary from each character. But one of mine says 38 :/

Maybe it's based off what skill u want to upgrade - like for example basic , special , or leader. I was referring to Barriss Offee's leader skill. That required me to be a lvl 40. Maybe basic would be 36 and special 38

• Options
    I think it's definitely a bug or a game glitch: my Sidious is on demoralising blows LV5 and I have enough mats to get it up to 6. However, it said I had to be player level 58 to upgrade it. I've just hit level 58. It still won't let me upgrade the ability. :neutral:
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Adamski745 wrote: »
    I think it's definitely a bug or a game glitch: my Sidious is on demoralising blows LV5 and I have enough mats to get it up to 6. However, it said I had to be player level 58 to upgrade it. I've just hit level 58. It still won't let me upgrade the ability. :neutral:

Scroll the mats window down, you're not seeing the purple mats required.

Either that or you don't have enough credits.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Haris
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Had this visual issue for few weeks as well. But it turned out that I was the lousy one lol. There is no bug or glitch in the skills upgrading. Just try to scroll down on the right window to see the MK III Purple Mats that is aqcuired to upgrade the skill.