Character training and Team Advice

I'm working on deciding who my top 5 should be to focus all my training droids and crystals on. I already have a 4* Sid and 4* star luma (I am close to getting both to 5*)that are already in that Top 5 to train team, but Im not sure on what other characters to either use or to work on getting. I have a 3* Ashoka that I am concidering adding to that Top 5 because even at 3* she hits really hard. Atm Im working on getting Boba from the Cantina but Im thinking about switching to Ashoka. I have a 3* Savage opress also but I'm not impressed by him, is he worth adding to the top 5 to farm and use? Thanks for the help

Replies

• Options
    I have been really happy with Ashoka. At 4* and 5 gear she survives well, does decent damage and even offers a bit of self/group heals. I don't have a boba or savage yet so I'm not sure on those.

In top 100 arena I'm running a combo of Sid, JC, Ashoka, Dooku, and Barriss for now but I'll be swapping Barriss for Lumi once her gear is at least 5 and 4*. If I knew I was facing an all Jedi team I'd swap Ashoka for Maul. But my A team usually breezes through GW for farming Lumi shards and holds top 100 arena without much effort.

It might also be fun to try out a Jedi-Sister team with Ashoka as leader. I am going to do one once my main teams are geared and 7*

• Options
    Bobba's damage is really lackluster, the only thing good about him is his special that does ability block but it's not reliable at all. I'd far prefer fives, and ahsoka.