Returning Player Looking for Help

Hello everyone,

I recently started playing SWGoH again about a month ago after about a 2-3 year absence and am looking to get back into the game.

My goals upon returning is to farm up the main teams that are needed for the legendary events for jedi knight revan, CLS, yoda, and jedi training rey, find a guild that will help me farm the raids to gain treya, general kenobi, and han, and develop good teams for arena and any other important content that players should be involved in. Im very interesting in gaining any information regarding these topics that will help me achieve my goals in an efficent manner. I would also like to preffise that i am not a “competitive” player, more so casual, so im not aiming to be the top of leaderboard or the best of the best by any means. I look forward to any information/help people can provide me with!

If anyone wanted to look over what im working with and any area’s you feel I should work on and why to help obtain my goals please let me know and i can set up a swgoh.gg profile to show my characters.

Replies

• Options
    Update: my profile can be found at https://swgoh.gg/p/433782194/
  • Options
    You have a lot of good characters, pretty much any high level guild will take you as you can do the high level raids which will get you GK and Han Solo shards.
  • Options
    Thanks for the information! I've been approached by a few guilds today and have talked to their owners and am working on deciding on one as we speak. As I've continued to browse these forums I've learned a great deal regarding some questions I had on things such as arena, which is very messed up for me and impossible to progress in. I'm still very open to any other information or advice you or anyone else has to offer me as I try and progress back into this game :)