Guild Looking for active players! (100m gp)

Hello Holotable Heroes!

I am Lusyn, guild recruiter for Ascension Strikes Back! We are having a bit of a Renaissance in our guild, and focusing on cutting out our dead weight and rebuilding with our core players, officers and people who want to grow as a guild! We are open to returning players (I am one myself), and currently rising players!

We have H Rancor and Haat on farm, and are currently doing T6 of STR, with the possibility of pushing to heroic if we get enough people in who want to do it.

TW/TB are currently undergoing some much needed renovations from leadership (namely me) and will vastly improve as we gain more active players!

Requirements:
2100 Tickets (gives out to 300/a day. 600 preferred, but life happens, we understand)
2 mil gp (1.75 mil and above will be considered if the person is actively working up)
discord- Server will be linked if approved to join the guild.
swgoh.gg account sync-Super helpful in keeping track of what everyone has to set up teams for TW
Have/Working towards Legend characters (Revans, JTR, etc.)
PARTICIPATION IN ALL TB/TW IS REQUIRED. Will have one warning, and then you be up for getting kicked.
Daily personal/guild quests- Complete these to the best of your ability every day.
Daily playing- 3 days without activity without previously informing an officer or Guild leader will result in being kicked. Please let us know if you will be out for an extended period of time.

We want to grow as a guild, and are looking for people to help with that! If you are interesting, send me a message through the forums, or reply to this message and we will get you all set up!

We are planning a big purge come Friday, so there should be plenty of room available!

Please let me know if you have and other questions

Lusyn

Shout out to Catharsis is she's still roaming these forums.