Another 3x3 post

I just did my first ever 3x3 here and I just want to say it was ridiculous. You can't use team abilities, which basically render whatever teams I have useless. But this was something that I had not noticed..
nbmnuh3b9g7e.jpg
Are we really able to put 2 teams on this spot? I had absolutely no idea....
5epbudbj0gbw.jpg
All I want to say is that I hope they don't make this permanent and its just an experiment to see how frustrating it can be.

Replies

• Options
    You can't use team abilities, which basically render whatever teams I have useless.
    What stops you from using 'team abilities'?
  • Mitch08
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Every zone tells you how many teams you need to deploy, and aside from maybe 5s zeta not working, everything else functions as it should. I really don't understand all the hate for 3v3. It's nice to have a change of pace every couple months...
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    3x3 = 9

You're welcome
  • Options
    Mitch08 wrote: »
    Every zone tells you how many teams you need to deploy, and aside from maybe 5s zeta not working, everything else functions as it should. I really don't understand all the hate for 3v3. It's nice to have a change of pace every couple months...

I did not notice that.
    You can't use team abilities, which basically render whatever teams I have useless.
    What stops you from using 'team abilities'?

Because my characters aren't strong and I need all the help I can get... I'm not complaining that I can't win... My post was about the two teams in the one spot.
  • Options
    Squad counts per zone vary by Division and map setup. 3v3 setups always have more, for obvious reasons.

Always check the squad counts on the map, that's why they were added.
  • Options
    At least you realised it was not 2 teams of 3 in each territory... I Counted the dots and deployed that number of squads, so have a few others in my guild. Not impressed but that will teach me to pay more attention...
    This is the Way