Please change the Geo Offensive

Prev1
The TB is absolutely ridiculous. The biggest problem is that it isn't fun. Not at all. I have to play it with my guild, and I'm useless. We all have to do it, or we don't get the currency to keep up with other players. No one in our guild wants to do it but the rewards for 2 stars are better than the reward for 33 in Hoth. You need to fix the rewards problem. Better yet, stop expecting all players to have maxed one particular faction. No one likes to walk away from battles feeling like losers, but that's what this TB does to us. All we get to do is dump our troops. No one plays games for that kind of non-experience. You need to revamp the entire thing.

Replies

• Options
    Thorce wrote: »
    The TB is absolutely ridiculous. The biggest problem is that it isn't fun. Not at all. I have to play it with my guild, and I'm useless. We all have to do it, or we don't get the currency to keep up with other players. No one in our guild wants to do it but the rewards for 2 stars are better than the reward for 33 in Hoth. You need to fix the rewards problem. Better yet, stop expecting all players to have maxed one particular faction. No one likes to walk away from battles feeling like losers, but that's what this TB does to us. All we get to do is dump our troops. No one plays games for that kind of non-experience. You need to revamp the entire thing.

I don't want to invalidate your point, because this TB is very, very difficult and clearly designed to be such for a long time. However, if you are deciding between 33 stars on hoth and Geo, you are probably not ready for Geo in any form (LS or even DS).
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Get Gud.

Sike u literally can't its impossible to be good enough.
  • Options
    210mil guild.

Unanimously decided to just do Hoth.
  • Options
    Over 200 mil and we decided to do Hoth instead. Rewards will help everyone who doesn't have malak finished get there, and it's much more enjoyable to play.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    210mil guild.

225+ same.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    210mil guild.

225+ same.

Mine made me play geo.

Said we mathematically could get 10-12*

So I guess we will see
  • Options
    210mil guild.

190mil+ guild. Same. Its better to play a mode where your squads do something other than get slaughtered in day 1, wave 1. Getting destroyed in wave 4 is understandable but that happening in wave 1, day 1 especially to your g12/g13 well modded, squads is 0 fun.
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    210mil guild.

225+ same.

Mine made me play geo.

Said we mathematically could get 10-12*

So I guess we will see

We could have too. Most of us opted for fun succeeding over watching relic teams die and deploying for a handful more GET2 (and less GET1and shard currency).

Ain't gonna lie - there's something very satisfying and cathartic about watching JKA throw his AOE and seeing an entire screen of snow troopers drop.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    We chose hoth too.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    New content literally unbeatable and not fun to even try? Meh.
    A character dares to touch the latest whale toy? Nerf asap!
  • Options
    This game mode is only for paying customers. You are undeserving, go back to Hoth!
  • Options
    We're back on Hoth to max it out, 225+ guild, 4* in first attempt of LS Geo TB. Sometimes you just choose to not feel like a UP.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    It's for elite guilds and players. Even then it's challenging without strategy and correct team comps. Most aren't ready for this, like other modes you will just need to work toward it and play Hoth if you're too frustrated (probably a sign you're not ready anyway).

What elite guilds have members with 12 million GP rosters that you know of? Any with those super secret R14 JKR teams that can handle the Jedi CM’s?

LS geo difficulty is beyond overtuned. Challenging content that is meant to give you a goal to work towards is totally fine. But current maxed teams struggling to finish a phase 1 CM is beyond pathetic. Even more so, is the devs foolish stand on insisting that this is all working as intended
  • Options
    Yea no way we were going to do Hoth even though it would have been super fun.

I got the negotiator to finish and mal to start.

I think this round should have been dsgeo.

I can’t even see whale guilds doing well in lstb. Doesn’t matter what money you spend as of now.

I guess we just have to wait for new toons and ships to be farmed. So in 3 months or so we can attempt to do well in P1.
  • Options
    Krynn007 wrote: »
    When a relic 7 Kenobi who has protection up gets one shotted by droidika in p1 of p1 something is wrong

How the hell you suppose to theory craft that crap. When we do cg nerfs it anyway

I suggest next time they hire someone, don't hire from McDonald's or Burger King,

It is intended. This TB isn't made for the current meta / gear system. It is made for the one which is coming in 2020.
  • Options
    If enough people stop playing maybe they will do it.
  • Options
    Geo TB is rng which opponents you get

BH in ships - donut
    Two droidekas/snipers/b2 - wipe/wipe next round
    General Kalani - donut

Its unfun to say at least. Its not hard its just plain rng which lineups you get and if you can sit afterwards or not is plain rng. Stuff needs to be playable and they should change it for further use slowly in form of locked stars or whatever but the tb now should be playable by now obtainable levels/gear/abilities etc

As the poster above me already mentioned, if people wont play it its dead content and then maybe gets changed for good.
  • Options
    Phase 1 since there is no platoon affecting the territory, match-up is hard. There is actually at least 2 teams that is working well. They have to be relic and not relic 1. We got some 4/4. Once you have a LS team that it is full of relic 4-5, you have a chance to do it. With the first stopped geo offensive TB, some of us try phase 2 battle and it was slightly easier. Basically, mission combat is for r4-5 and more. We choose geo because of get 2. We are very close to get GK 7* and this will definitely help with the TB ship cambat....
  • Options
    If enough people refuse to play it they will be forced to change it.

Vote with your feet.
  • Options
    They are not changing the TB because it is not for you! This is extreme end game content ... Something for whales to spend on when they've run out of stuff to spend on. There is a faction of paying players that spend mega $$$ and when they stop paying THAT is when the game changes and not in the FTP favor. When those guys have nothing to do, nothing to spend on this game will close up shop. So you should be thankful for this new raid :)

With the new movie coming out, you dont think there are going to be 6 new toons come out that are ultra powerful? Of course they are. This is a big picture raid meant for you to eventually master some day. Not today. Not with your current squad. This is meant for whales to spend now and feel good about the thousands they invested because they have something to do again.
  • Options
    Even krakens are not able to take on the new TB properly and it’s well within impossible territory for whales.

Guild is at 225+mgp, also doing hoth because nobody wants to give a fk about the new tb.
  • Options
    The difficulty level of the LSGTB is very frustrating, there’s no fun in basically just deploying troops.
    The rewards from Hoth are also frustrating now due to all of the content change since Hoth was released.
    So for me, either route is frustrating. I’d rather be frustrated with a 7* Negotiator in my garage.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Eh, go back to Hoth until they either:

A - Change the difficulty

or

B - We all are at R12 a year from now and can actually play the content

CG: There's a difference between tuning the difficulty for the current top tier, and tuning the difficulty for where the top tier will be several months from now. I'm not saying tune it down to where G12 is crushing it, but the current difficulty is not fun at all. No worries though, my guild elected to go back to Hoth (thankfully). This is a game and should be fun. LS Hoth is fun. I can actually contribute to a team effort. LS Geo TB is not fun.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Eventhough i personally feel like LS Geo TB is too difficult, i still think it's more fun than LS Hoth TB. Going back to Hoth isn't worth it either in terms of rewards. (245m GP)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    They are not changing the TB because it is not for you! This is extreme end game content ... Something for whales to spend on when they've run out of stuff to spend on. There is a faction of paying players that spend mega $$$ and when they stop paying THAT is when the game changes and not in the FTP favor. When those guys have nothing to do, nothing to spend on this game will close up shop. So you should be thankful for this new raid :)

With the new movie coming out, you dont think there are going to be 6 new toons come out that are ultra powerful? Of course they are. This is a big picture raid meant for you to eventually master some day. Not today. Not with your current squad. This is meant for whales to spend now and feel good about the thousands they invested because they have something to do again.

Dude you can whale out and max out your entire roster and still struggle to finish your CM’s and can’t max out the TB. If you took the 50 strongest, and Whaley krakens of them all and put them in a single guild then you still wouldn’t be able to complete this.

We have no idea what phase 2/3/4 are really like because of it being bugged and ending early. They didn’t need to do LS Geo TB again and break the order cadence.

@CG_SBCrumb heres a message you can take back to the team. LS geo TB is garbage. Thinking it’s properly tuned is garbage. Forcing us to play it, is garbage. Make it a choice on whether to tackle this or DS geo Tb. Stop forcing broken, bugged and overtuned content down our throats.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I remember my first raid
    Maybe End Game isn't for you