Thanks for 3v3 GAC!!![Insert Sarcasm]

Prev1
Lilpup
403 posts Member
edited December 2019
Now I don't have to play your game for the next month until 5v5 returns. Between 3v3 and the impossible LS Geo TB, there is now nothing to do over the holidays. Do you just hire whoever will work for the least amount of money?? Who is making decisions over there?
Post edited by Lilpup on

Replies

• Options
    It's not that bad 😂
  • Options
    3v3 is terrible and LS territory battle is almost deploy only. Yay fun!
  • Options
    bisto_760 wrote: »
    3v3 is terrible and LS territory battle is almost deploy only. Yay fun!

I enjoy 3v3 but ya lets do all the things that you wanna do.
  • Options
    3v3 sucks big time
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not playing this crap. Wish I had known it was 3v3..I wouldn't have joined.
  • Options
    Cry more
  • Options
    Lilpup wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not playing this crap. Wish I had known it was 3v3..I wouldn't have joined.

Joining forces you to play?

• Options
    Charlo999 wrote: »

Nope
  • Options
    I like 3v3. Makes you think outside the box for attacks and defense.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    omg OP totally got me. this must be the very first time someone thought of such an original and hilarious idea and made a "thank you" thread that was, wait for it, sarcastic! I'm on the edge of my seat for the next great comedic breakthru on this site
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Set max defense and forget it. Rewards.
    Deploy to geo LS tb and forget it. Rewards.

I'm actually a fan of doing nothing and getting something in return, I hope this is the game model they are going for because I like it.
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    omg OP totally got me. this must be the very first time someone thought of such an original and hilarious idea and made a "thank you" thread that was, wait for it, sarcastic! I'm on the edge of my seat for the next great comedic breakthru on this site

Sense your sarcasm I do.
  • Options

I'm actually a fan of doing nothing and getting something in return, I hope this is the game model they are going for because I like it.

Yup that is the plan. What are the 11 best defensive teams?
  • Options
    Nevermind. I guess it doesn't matter...just as long as you set 11
  • Options
    Yeah, 3v3 fights are faster and LSTB is a race to deploy
  • Options
    I like the variety. It was also cool to see how much my 11 'stock' 3v3 offensive and defensive teams had changed since the last time we had 3v3 GA. I don't think Malak was even in the game back then, much less Padme and G$
  • Options
    Your diaper is full. You should take care of that.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I didn’t face a malak first round and I won, so (right now) I’m enjoying it.

Once I run into a faster, higher relic dr/db/malak team on defense, I’m sure my opinions will change.
  • Options
    Not going to lie, I didn’t like 3-on-3 going into this, but seeing how mad it makes people is making me like it more. Now I’d go as far as to say I’m ambivalent.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Not going to lie, I didn’t like 3-on-3 going into this, but seeing how mad it makes people is making me like it more. Now I’d go as far as to say I’m ambivalent.

Improvement.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Improvement.

Arrêté.
  • Options
    3v3 sucks. Games not built for it.
  • Options
    3v3 sucks. Games not built for it.

Yeah.

Malak, GAS & Nest can solo 1v5s

1v3s? Even easier
  • Options
    Does 3v3 count as new content?
  • Options
    Wimma wrote: »
    Does 3v3 count as new content?

Prolly not.

Because unlike the reskin argument we had 3v3 already.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Charlo999 wrote: »

Exactly join the place one. Team or everything on D. No credits no feats !!!!! Prob wont matter but if it keeps someone from kyber its worth it
  • Options

Yup that is the plan. What are the 11 best defensive teams?

Just set old school meta teams so your opponents get a run down memory lane making the 3v3 less bad on their end.
  • Options
    Between 3v3 and the impossible LS Geo TB, there is now nothing to do over the holidays.

There is nothing to do because YOU are choosing not to participate in 3 vs. 3? Lol, that's on you, not them.
  • Options
    What's REALLY funny is threads like this one being chalked up to "pro 3v3" because of the title and the fact that CG doesn't read this any of our posts.
  • Options
    What's REALLY funny is threads like this one being chalked up to "pro 3v3" because of the title and the fact that CG doesn't read this any of our posts.

Due to overwhelming support for 3v3 CG will announce all GAC will be now be 3v3 forever based on the existence if this post