What squads ARE working in Geo LSTB?

Instead of negativity, I'd like to hear from those that got 2+ waves accomplished!

What squads did you use? Relic levels, mods, strategy etc.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Nothing from myself, but a guildmate shared the following:

Padme + JKA/ASHOKA + HAN/CHEWY : 2* (saves Kenobi for JKR Jedi team)
    JKR: the old meta squad. 2*

Shaak ti with clones (Cody as 5th) 3/4

Don't know the gear, but expect mid-high relic and all useful zetas
  • Options
    Nothing from myself, but a guildmate shared the following:

Padme + JKA/ASHOKA + HAN/CHEWY : 2* (saves Kenobi for JKR Jedi team)
    JKR: the old meta squad. 2*

Shaak ti with clones (Cody as 5th) 3/4

Don't know the gear, but expect mid-high relic and all useful zetas

Actually tried this padme team myself, only got 1/4 but mostly because they switched to targeting Han at the end of wave one (he died). Definitely interesting.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Cody is a god for this TB in case nobody knows. Under shaak he is king of the ring
  • Options
    Padme+GK+JKA+Ahsoka+3PO = 2/4
    JKR+GMY+Jolee+Bastilla+ShaakTi = 1/4
    Home one + HMF+Biggs+Bistan+Cassian+small Phoenix = win
  • Options
    Padme (r3), Anakin (r3), Kenobi (r1), Asohka (r1) and Bariss (g11) got me through 2/4 in the middle sector’s lower CM.

I used Bariss for the cleanse at the end of her turn, but having a bunch of HP also meant a bunch of protection to turn into courage. Your fifth will vary.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    tos210wvuzg5.jpg

I was able to go 4/4 with padme r3, anakin r7, gk r7, ahsoka r7, 3p0 r3 (but yeah, basically you need everything as maxed as possible)
  • Options
    I find the best squad for me, in all the phases so far has been the ‘deploy’ squad..
  • Options
    shaak ti lead 2x zeta g13 r3, 5's g13 r5, arc g13 r7, echo g13 r7, rex g13 r4
  • Options
    Cool drago, that'll be my next full g13 team, thanks!
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Cody is a god for this TB in case nobody knows. Under shaak he is king of the ring

Please, elaborate
  • Options
    his mass assist ability under shark ti helps the team regain hp and port. and since with crits the cd gets reduced he can use it all the time to help keep your team healthy