Situational quest completion

Not a big deal, but it would be nice if the folks who sim rancor had a way to complete the quest. For example, every sim equals destroying the door once.

Replies

• Options
    Ask your guild to run it normally a couple times, or join a different guild?
  • Jedi_Dave
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Im sure I could ask but I don't know how many want to and joining a different guild isn't worth 15 shards but thought it would be nice if they could make it still possible with simming.
  • Options
    Jedi_Dave wrote: »
    Im sure I could ask but I don't know how many want to and joining a different guild isn't worth 15 shards but thought it would be nice if they could make it still possible with simming.

They wouldn't because they're supposed to be a challenge
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Jedi_Dave wrote: »

They wouldn't because they're supposed to be a challenge

you're saying the simmable raid is meant to be a challenge, is that it?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Joining another guild to run rancor probably costs more in other missed rewards than 15 shards to exchange
  • Options
    A new question for the devs during their next Q&A......

With the hyperdrive bundle you created some new quests exclusive to it. Awesome job.....however....Situational Awareness Quest, Destroy the Rancor Door Panel 10 times. ***WITHOUT*** leaving the guild they are in, how can a player do this quest if their guild ONLY wants to sim the Rancor raid? Why would you create this quest knowing that to complete it a veteran player would have to join a "baby" guild that doesn’t sim the Rancor raid (and potentially have to give up on TB/Tank/Sith rewards). Why make this quest incompatible with the sim Rancor raid?
  • Options
    Are there any new guilds looking for pit mercs anymore?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.