Wrongful in-game suspension

Welterweight
134 posts Member
edited December 2019
I received a 3 day suspension without any clear reason. I definitely believe this was received in error as I have been a loyal legit player since mid 2016 with "dolphin" expenditure.

After speaking to EA support, I went on to message @CG_LucifersDaddy , so I'm hoping this is resolved soon...

Has anyone experienced this before and if so, was the outcome satisfactory?

Replies

• Options
    I was able to play after the ban...

But my drop rate never recovered
  • Options
    What was the explanation you were provided?
  • Options
    ALsoccer19 wrote: »
    What was the explanation you were provided?

"violating policies"
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat at the moment. Mine was for my name, jîzz mannah. However it's been this way for almost 2yrs and jîzz is part of star wars vocabulary.

With other cases like this they have just changed the name at some point but for my case this resulted in a suspension for 72hrs

It seems very personal when there is one rule for some, and another rule for others...
  • Options
    Did you request a refund from Apple or Google for in-game purchases? That happened to a guild mate and he was banned for a couple weeks.
  • Options
    The annoying thing is they just suspend you outright, they should warn you and give you 3 days to defend your case before they ban you... so unfair!
  • Options
    Did you request a refund from Apple or Google for in-game purchases? That happened to a guild mate and he was banned for a couple weeks.

Nothing, haven't made any purchases in months.
  • Options
    Yeah, I haven't made any refund requests either...

Something has changed, this level of scrutiny towards names, yet other facets of the game can be exploited and no action is taken is absurdity at the core