Skywalker

Might as well make Malak and GAS available whenever now that you've angered you paying customers.

Whale harder everyone. Get those shiny new Galactic Legends.

Hilarious.

PSA. Gear crunch is still terrible.

Replies

• Options
    what did they do to angre everyone now?
  • Options
    This is awesome. I was looking for a way to make this game even more pointless. Why not wait another 4 months for Skywalker even though I've been farming and hoarding gear for these toons since the last event.
  • Options
    The same for me. I’m never spending on this game ever again because of this! This was the final straw.
  • Options
    seriously what did they do?
  • Options
    They brought back General Skywalker “too soon”
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    My GS now have no 7 star , but I spent guild money only for him from event till today. And you start this again? Really? How many money I will spent in future on your new characters ? Zero
  • Options
    They always anger their customers. It’s kinda their thing.
  • Options
    He can walk on the sky.

And he isnt meta...

Lmao
  • Options
    Hilarious....
    Do you guys really think there’s a hoard of F2P who have hoarded GET1 and will unlock and immediately 7*? I think not!
    If you can’t handle the TINY number of Hyper-focused Dolphins that are in this position I’m lost for words.
    Sure....a small group of us might unlock him but we will probably be ready for 7* when he comes back for the THIRD time!

This is Close to ZERO THREAT to Krakens....there are other things to complain about but not this.
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't really get this criticism. If your account isn't developed enough to get GAS, then CG is supposed to make everyone else wait an extra few months so that you can finish 2nd place instead of 3rd?

Look, it's frustrating, sure, to miss an event. But that's the reality of playing this game. There are hundreds of thousands of people who play this game around the world. 5k got GAS the first time. More are going to get it this time. And more than 90% of players (much less total accounts, in the millions, which includes people who download it at some point but don't log in regularly or at all anymore) won't have GAS.

This is the way.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Hilarious....
    Do you guys really think there’s a hoard of F2P who have hoarded GET1 and will unlock and immediately 7*? I think not!
    If you can’t handle the TINY number of Hyper-focused Dolphins that are in this position I’m lost for words.
    Sure....a small group of us might unlock him but we will probably be ready for 7* when he comes back for the THIRD time!

This is Close to ZERO THREAT to Krakens....there are other things to complain about but not this.

That's not the point.
    The point is that the event is back sooner than it takes to acquire the GET needed to 7 star GAS. So if you didn't have hoarded GET you would have been able to 7 star GAS at exactly the same point in time if you unlocked him when the event returned as you will 7 star when you unlocked him the first time. So any money spend to unlock GAS the first time is basically wasted because there's little to no extra benefit in doing so if you didn't have hoarded GET.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Seeing as CG deleted the other thread, I'll boil down for you why I'm ****:

1. I spent money to get him the first time around
    2. I spent time (8 hours solid on that event) to get him the first time around.
    3. GAS is a 5* unlock (and with relics in the game, that makes g11 extremely weak).
    4. GET1 takes ages to accumulate, even in a competitive guild.
    5. If you had a zero or at least very low GET1 starting point on the first pass you will not have enough to 7* before the second pass comes around.
    7. I will have got very little to no use out of him by the time the second pass rolls around (zero holds in gac and tw backwall with relic clones). Hes just too weak prior to 7* and relics.
    8. I could have obtained him completely free to play on the second pass if i actually believed they would bring the event back this quickly.
    9. There will be plenty of vet players (at the competitive level - which is where i sit) that will not only be able to meet the requirements on this second pass, but also be ahead of me with GET1 (hoarding is a thing). I.e. they will r7 him and will have a usable GAS on the second pass quicker than i will.
  • Options
    Point 9 = very very few people
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    seriously what did they do?

Managed to find a way to milk a character twice. Make it so that very few unlock first time, bring it back earlier and milk those who are close that wouldve been fine with a typical release cadence. Pretty smart tbh. They arent getting my money either way though so idc
  • Options
    yeah i dont understand the issue with him back so soon as well. yes its a bit annoying to have payed before to get him but i also doubt many people will get him this time because hes surprised to be so soon.
  • Options

Tbh it actually doesn't even matter if it was only one person, it still feels like a kick in the nuts to me.
  • Options
    DHudson wrote: »
    now that you've angered you paying customers.

Paying customer ...as opposed to ?
  • Options

Just to let you know... in my guild alone, we went from 13 GAS unlocked after the first pass to 43 GAS unlocked after the second. 9 of the new guys are already 7* ... and I'm still 6*.
  • Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    Options
    CosmicJ wrote: »
    Seeing as CG deleted the other thread, I'll boil down for you why I'm ****:

1. I spent money to get him the first time around

8. I could have obtained him completely free to play on the second pass if i actually believed they would bring the event back this quickly.

This is all you need to remember.
  • Options
    I thought I had until end of January, had all toons at 7 stars - just not high enough gear levels. With that I was disappointed with his return quickly.

Why people who spent are upset is 100% understandable. If you disagree with that statement, stop being so stubborn. Even people like myself who haven't unlocked him have started hoarding GET1 currency. So those who paid for a 5 star GAS will pretty much get the required GET1 currency at the same time.

On a final note, I am not sure I am even looking forward to unlocking GAS. 4 zetas and I think another 3 or 4 for the 501st toons to fill his squad! I still need a few more zetas to complete my GG separatists droid squad!
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    He only needs his two unique zetas, the other two are nice.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    CosmicJ wrote: »

Just to let you know... in my guild alone, we went from 13 GAS unlocked after the first pass to 43 GAS unlocked after the second. 9 of the new guys are already 7* ... and I'm still 6*.

So they started with more get1 than you when GAS first came out or you spent some on other things?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Very sorry for the delayed response - but yes, those individuals would have had more GET1 than me when Skywalker was first released, since i haven't spent GET1 on anything else since then.

I will finally 7* him after this current tb, but this whole experience has been terrible tbh.