GAS Success Stories

I, like many I’m sure, am quite close to meeting the recommended gear reqs for the event. Almost certain the devs monitor progress and identify the optimal money making opportunity to re-release: when a significant chunk of the player base is ~almost~ there and would consider spending to just get over that hump. But that’s besides the point.

I’m curious of any success stories out there of folks clearing tiers 2 and 4 with lower than recommended gear. No matter the hours spent running the last tier for that perfect RNG or the frustration of getting molly whopped over and over again. How’d you make it through?

Replies

• Options
    If you try to do this at required level of like 17k it's going to be a really rough go and I haven't seen a youtuber video of anyone doing it at G12 full 6 dot mods only.

Don't struggle this through.

There are a few really solid strategies out there. But you're going to need some gear and zetas.

I used the strategy in Phase 4 of: Get Droideka to go 1st. Get his shield up.

Pray Echo doesn't take it away first move. If this happens. Just start over. Right then.

Use AOE. Use it smartly. Get the Clones protection down while you work on GAS too.

That way, it will be a lot easier to get 5's out of the way.

Some say, if you don't get 5's down in that 1st time GAS kneels, start over.

Basically, make sure you have a zeta on B1. That is non negotiable.

I used a zeta on Droideka too. That is where my damage came from.

I cranked up the offense on Droideka to about 7k if not a tad above.

Don't struggle. Just gear and zeta the right toons for the method you want to use.