New chars* spoiler alert

Would like to see Darth Rey char and Light side Ben :) Darth Ray looked so badddaas in movie, only for a few secs in Reys immagination but still

Replies

• Options
    You'd pretty much just be making up random abilities though, neither did all that much in the movie or has enough to actually base a character on them. GL Rey will probably be movie-like, GL Kylo may have synergy with her.
    Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.
  • Options
    Kylo’s kit would be centered around falling in a hole during the important fight, then crawling out and dying for no reason.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    and dying for no reason.
    I take it you didnt actually watch Rise of Skywalker
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    and dying for no reason.

I saw it unfortunately.
  • Options
    and dying for no reason.

I saw it unfortunately.

So you missed the reason that Kylo died? or how he died?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    and dying for no reason.

I saw it unfortunately.

It was stupid, and completely unnecessary, but I saw it unfortunately.
  • Options
    and dying for no reason.

I saw it unfortunately.

Agree to disagree I guess. I thought it was the culmination of Kylo's character arc to sacrifice himself for the good of the future as his final act of redemption.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    and dying for no reason.

I saw it unfortunately.

Agree to disagree I guess. I thought it was the culmination of Kylo's character arc to sacrifice himself for the good of the future as his final act of redemption.

I saw it as the third time in two movies (twice in this one) that anything up to and including a force sneeze is so taxing that it kills you.

There are any number of ways he could have done something meaningful to redeem himself. Spending the big battle in a hole, and then crawling out long enough die was really unsatisfying.
  • Options
    Darth Rey would be as silly a character as Luke wearing Vaders suit would be imo
    Similar with Ben, as brief a character as Vader not wearing his mask and dying.

I dont think the movie spent it's time building character all that much as it had to squash the last movie so much, but even so, there would have to be better toons to bring in from it that these 2.
    Allegiant General Pryde, old lando, Palpatine decrepit.
    I think those would be better
  • Options
    Can I get my girl Lt Connix instead of a fourth Rey?

Or we can do Snap, cause that wasnt a big middle finger to Chuck Wendig (i liked it better when he wrote for white wolf anyway). Im okay with mr bones too.
  • Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Darth Rey would be as silly a character as Luke wearing Vaders suit would be imo
    Similar with Ben, as brief a character as Vader not wearing his mask and dying.

I dont think the movie spent it's time building character all that much as it had to squash the last movie so much, but even so, there would have to be better toons to bring in from it that these 2.
    Allegiant General Pryde, old lando, Palpatine decrepit.
    I think those would be better

Palpatine Decrepit
    Basic = force lightning with a chance to shock enemies
    Special = Chained force lightning with a chance to shock/stun
    Special 2 (force storm) starts on 15 turn cooldown, reduced by 1 for each shock inflicted on an enemy. Palpatine sacfices himself to unload a powerful AOE force storm inflicting 50ish percent of each enemies maximum health.
    Unique = Dark Side allies gain defense and taunt while Palpatine is alive. Zeta'd = Palpatine gains stealth each time he inflicts shock on an enemy. (Added that since they liked to have appear from nowhere in the movie.)

Something along the lines of hoda but damaging.
    Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.
  • Options
    Yep, movie made no sense. Was a huge Kylo Ren fan but not now.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I'm kind of surprised that the Kylo fate is what people are upset about.

I mean, he was an angst filled post teen for a few years who fell in with a bad crowd before coming out of it.

There were SO many other plot holes in that movie to be upset about.

His was a minor issue at best, IMO.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

I mean, he was an angst filled post teen for a few years who fell in with a bad crowd before coming out of it.

Every SW movie has had plot holes. The fact that DV would never think to look on Tatooine for Obi Wan is mind blowing. Star Wars isnt critically acclaimed for its story telling. It's just fun! Let it be fun!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Also, Veteran Wickett!
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

Every SW movie has had plot holes. The fact that DV would never think to look on Tatooine for Obi Wan is mind blowing. Star Wars isnt critically acclaimed for its story telling. It's just fun! Let it be fun!

At the end of 3 Yoda tells Obi Wan that he will teach him how to talk to Qui Gon. Qui Gon tells him that DV hated Tatooine so much that he would never return.

Ps, too many plot holes in 9
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

I can be upset by more than one thing at a time. The entire thing was an unmitigated disaster. I just made one joke in reference to Kylo’s possible kit seeing as this is a thread about characters coming to the game.

While we’re on the subject, we need Sheev “I am all the Sith” Palpatine.
  • Options

I can be upset by more than one thing at a time. The entire thing was an unmitigated disaster. I just made one joke in reference to Kylo’s possible kit seeing as this is a thread about characters coming to the game.

While we’re on the subject, we need Sheev “I am all the Sith” Palpatine.

Final Order Palp. With his Sithamaniacs in the stands.

I was never a tlj super hater or a lover of it but tlj was a better movie than ros.

As for characters and kits -
    Give me General Organa
    The little droid smith that screams

Some more first order troopers
  • Options
    The new Kylo has to be Kylo Ren (Risen). New Rey is probably either Rey Skywalker or Jedi Knight Rey.

The movie focused a lot on Rey healing, so I'd assume she's a healer here also.

Maybe General Poe and his girlfriend. Hope they add a Knights of Ren faction. Don't think they'd add Final Order since it was so short lived.

Either way, huge pay wall incoming.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    There would have to be a Ben Solo who has synergy with Rey. Maybe a zorri bliss, vet lando, jet pack trooper, vet wedge, a new falcon with skipping
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Zorri Bliss, Jannah and General Pryde would be nice to see added
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    and dying for no reason.

I saw it unfortunately.

I saw it as the third time in two movies (twice in this one) that anything up to and including a force sneeze is so taxing that it kills you.

There are any number of ways he could have done something meaningful to redeem himself. Spending the big battle in a hole, and then crawling out long enough die was really unsatisfying.
    He was there for Rey when she lost all hope and was about to kill Palpatine, and give in to the emperor. Also, the argument "he could've done something else" is just being a complainer for the sake of complaining

He redeemed himself when he went to the planet to fight palpatine, sacrificing himself was going above and beyond. Its not Kylo wanted to be in the big hole in the first place. Its a silly thing to complain about. It speaks more about how powerful was Palpatine

He survived the hole that was meant to kill him, and he only died by giving away his life force to revive Rey. He ended up surpassing the one thing Anakin was unable to do. He's also the reason, the Jedi continues to survive for the next generation

He wasn't extremely flashy in his sacrifice, he didn't jump in front of a force lightning or kamikaze'd with Palpatine but his sacrifice has a lot of meaning. Like he has always said, Rey isn't a nobody to him. He has a good and complex arc, as good as any other skywalkers, truth be told

I don't understand what your complaint is
  • Options
    In my opinion it's senseless that Hux has been released now and with a leader ability (lol). Also, there is no reason to give new Sith trooper a sinergy with first order...
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    and dying for no reason.

I saw it unfortunately.

He was there for Rey when she lost all hope and was about to kill Palpatine, and give in to the emperor. Also, the argument "he could've done something else" is just being a complainer for the sake of complaining

He redeemed himself when he went to the planet to fight palpatine, sacrificing himself was going above and beyond. Its not Kylo wanted to be in the big hole in the first place. Its a silly thing to complain about. It speaks more about how powerful was Palpatine

He survived the hole that was meant to kill him, and he only died by giving away his life force to revive Rey. He ended up surpassing the one thing Anakin was unable to do. He's also the reason, the Jedi continues to survive for the next generation

He wasn't extremely flashy in his sacrifice, he didn't jump in front of a force lightning or kamikaze'd with Palpatine but his sacrifice has a lot of meaning. Like he has always said, Rey isn't a nobody to him. He has a good and complex arc, as good as any other skywalkers, truth be told

I don't understand what your complaint is

It’s not a complaint for the sake of complaining. And him being in a hole for the most important scene speaks to bad writing more than to how powerful Palpatine is after he was restored by the silly contrivance. “Oh, you two are a force do-dad thing. I’m totally alive now.”

I liked Kylo ok as a character. He did have the best character arch of any of the sequel characters. Unlike Rey who they did the disservice of not making her a human character at all. But that is a straw man to say that I wanted him to leap in front of force lightning or something melodramatic. Seeing the two of them actually need to fight Palpatine together might have shown how powerful he was. Instead Rey, with a single sabre, just blocked the same lightning that could disable tens of thousands of ships. Then she pulled out the other sabre, grunted harder and he melted. Stupid.
  • Options
    Knights of Ren comic is released and seems pretty cool so far. Shame they won’t be in the game. A cool 6 member ds phx like faction.