Essential Characters Missing

Hi,
I was just thinking about characters that should be in this game and I am sure that we need Sabé, Captain Panaka, Captain Typho, and Jar-Jar Binks. This would open up many new possibilities for the game. There could be a galactic republic team centered around Padmé with these new characters. Plus, I have seen many people on reddit and in the suggestion forum asking for a gungan group of people and I think that is a great idea. Also, I think that Admiral Holdo should be a fleet commander after more resistance ships are added. She commanded the Capital Ship in The Last Jedi, and they even talked about her evasive maneuvers in The Rise of Skywalker. I want to know what you guys think about this and I want to grow this discussion so our voices will be heard and seen by the developers. Thank you! Please respond with feedback and which of these characters you would like to see!

Replies

• Options
    I dont see why there is a st. Han, and not a st. Luke. I want the grand Inquisitor too.
  • Jake8712
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    They must’ve seen your post since she now has a ship. But I agree. What about Jedi Luke, Darth bane, Darth Plagueis, saesee tiin, vitiate, sifo-dyas, fallen anakin, maybe even a hermit old Luke. Give Nihilus his flagship, give Revan and Malak their flagships as well. They could add some of the Jedi from the old republic on dantooine. Also all of “The Mandalorian” characters. I don’t understand why it takes them so long to pump out new characters, but then again it is EA.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jake8712 wrote: »
    They must’ve seen your post since she now has a ship. But I agree. What about Jedi Luke, Darth bane, Darth Plagueis, saesee tiin, vitiate, sifo-dyas, fallen anakin, maybe even a hermit old Luke. Give Nihilus his flagship, give Revan and Malak their flagships as well. They could add some of the Jedi from the old republic on dantooine. Also all of “The Mandalorian” characters. I don’t understand why it takes them so long to pump out new characters, but then again it is EA.

To be fair, no one knew how the Mando would take off, if they did, they would have been building the second season sooner. most likely they were waiting for a full commitment to the series before they could even get the go ahead to start work on anything.

I would imagine that this went from back burner (see the QA) to something more focused on, but things like this take time.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

To be fair, no one knew how the Mando would take off, if they did, they would have been building the second season sooner. most likely they were waiting for a full commitment to the series before they could even get the go ahead to start work on anything.

I would imagine that this went from back burner (see the QA) to something more focused on, but things like this take time.

Yeah, good point.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

But what about the other characters he mentioned? Are we going to get any of those any time soon?
  • Options
    Yeah we need the characters from the Phantom Menace like Sabé and Jar Jar. Sabé is getting her own comic arc with Vader right now, she has gotten one book (soon to be two) about her and Padmé. And Jar Jar is long overdue.
  • Options
    The new movies are suppose to center around Darth Bane and a young Yoda. If I were CG I'd wait on Darth Bane for that reason. They should introduce a Plagueis the Wise, and give him a kit similar to Jolee Bindo for the Sith since he could influence the midichlorians to create life and keep the ones he cared about from dying. I thought that would have been a common sense character by now.

They should introduce a few 501st clones. When they were originally doing the General Skywalker event, I thought they would take that opportunity to introduce Commander Appo, Kix, Hardcase...maybe one or two others. Those clones could have been used for good synergism with General Skywalker, and also used in a fallen Anakin Skywalker event since it is the 501st who go with Anakin to destroy the Jedi Temple. Missed opportunity there. Instead we got Arc Trooper, even though Fives and Echo were already in the game and are both Arc Troopers. A 2 minute google search could have told the people at CG that, lmao.

Of course The Mandolorian characters should be added. Commander Wolf would be nice. He could have good synergism with Plo Koon, and the two could be used to start a jedi/clone team for Shaak Ti since she has no real place in the game after you get General Skywalker. Gregor could have good synergism with Commander Cody and General Kenobi, and would allow them to introduce a 212th tag. Think of all the imperial and empire characters from Rebels that are not in the game.

Fallen Anakin and Master Kenobi for the next Galactic Legends. If they ever go back to the old republic, Revan Reborn and Vitiate for the galactic legends of the old republic. The Visas Marr in the game should be a dark side character who has synergism with Darth Nihilus, and a second Visas Marr should be introduced with Attan Rand and Meetra Surik. You could have three versions of Attan Rand. He was a Jedi hunter under Revan and Malak during the sith empire, the Attan Rand version in the game, and the Jedi Sentinal Attan Rand that helps restore the Jedi Order after the fall of the triumverate.

CG has a ton of options that they could go with. Would be nice to see them just pick an era, develop a plan or outline for characters, legends, and galactic legends within that era, make a new raid, territory war, marque event for that time frame, and then pump it out...then move on to another era or set of content and do the same.
  • Options
    spru4709 wrote: »
    The new movies are suppose to center around Darth Bane and a young Yoda. If I were CG I'd wait on Darth Bane for that reason. They should introduce a Plagueis the Wise, and give him a kit similar to Jolee Bindo for the Sith since he could influence the midichlorians to create life and keep the ones he cared about from dying. I thought that would have been a common sense character by now.

They should introduce a few 501st clones. When they were originally doing the General Skywalker event, I thought they would take that opportunity to introduce Commander Appo, Kix, Hardcase...maybe one or two others. Those clones could have been used for good synergism with General Skywalker, and also used in a fallen Anakin Skywalker event since it is the 501st who go with Anakin to destroy the Jedi Temple. Missed opportunity there. Instead we got Arc Trooper, even though Fives and Echo were already in the game and are both Arc Troopers. A 2 minute google search could have told the people at CG that, lmao.

Of course The Mandolorian characters should be added. Commander Wolf would be nice. He could have good synergism with Plo Koon, and the two could be used to start a jedi/clone team for Shaak Ti since she has no real place in the game after you get General Skywalker. Gregor could have good synergism with Commander Cody and General Kenobi, and would allow them to introduce a 212th tag. Think of all the imperial and empire characters from Rebels that are not in the game.

Fallen Anakin and Master Kenobi for the next Galactic Legends. If they ever go back to the old republic, Revan Reborn and Vitiate for the galactic legends of the old republic. The Visas Marr in the game should be a dark side character who has synergism with Darth Nihilus, and a second Visas Marr should be introduced with Attan Rand and Meetra Surik. You could have three versions of Attan Rand. He was a Jedi hunter under Revan and Malak during the sith empire, the Attan Rand version in the game, and the Jedi Sentinal Attan Rand that helps restore the Jedi Order after the fall of the triumverate.

CG has a ton of options that they could go with. Would be nice to see them just pick an era, develop a plan or outline for characters, legends, and galactic legends within that era, make a new raid, territory war, marque event for that time frame, and then pump it out...then move on to another era or set of content and do the same.

New movies?